National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology (NIELIT),(erstwhile DOEACC Society), an Autonomous Scientific Society under the administrative control of Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology (MoE&IT), Government of India, was set up to carry out Human Resource Development and related activities in the area of Information, Electronics & Communications Technology (IECT). NIELIT is engaged both in Formal & Non-Formal Education in the area of IECT besides development of industry oriented quality education and training programmes in the state-of-the-art areas. NIELIT has endeavoured to establish standards to be the country’s premier institution for Examination and Certification in the field of IECT. It is also one of the National Examination Body, which accredits institutes/organizations for conducting courses in IT in the non-formal sector.
NIELIT Chennai is looking for bright & result oriented persons for various sections. The following positions are available purely on temporary contractual basis on consolidated emolument initially for a period of 01 (One) year or co-terminus with the project whichever is earlier. Qualification, Experience, Remuneration and Age limit for engagement of temporary project staffs are as under:
Interview for the following positions purely on Temporary Contractual Basis for Various Projects through Video Conference
- Resource Person (Data Science)
- Resource Person (Project Assistant)
Resource Person (Data Science) Essential: B.E/B.Tech in CS/IT or MCA/NIELIT B Level Desirable: 1. PG Diploma/M.Tech/MS Data Science/Big Data 2. Sound Knowledge of Statistics, R, Python, Hadoop and Data Analytics. Age Limit: 40 Years
Resource Person (Project Assistant) Essential: Graduation with NIELIT O Level Certificate Or Graduation with any diploma course in CS/IT/Electronics from reputed institute Or B.E/B.Tech in CS/IT/ECE Or MCA/NIELIT B Level and having good knowledge of Noting, Drafting and other official clerical work etc. Age Limit: 40Years
Minimum Monthly Remuneration
- Resource Person (Data Science) Consolidated Salary in Rs. 23,000
- Resource Person (Project Assistant) Consolidated Salary in Rs. 20,000
How to Apply
- Candidates fulfilling the above mentioned qualifications, experience, age etc., may APPLY ONLINE through website https://rect.nielitchennai.edu.in/ which will be available from 24.10.2021 to 05.11.2021 (Till 05:00PM). If candidate want to apply for more than one post may apply separately.
- If the candidate does not have a valid email id, he/she should create a new valid email id before applying online. Details regarding interview through Video Conferencing will be sent through email only.
- The candidates must upload self-attested copies of certificates of qualification, age, experience, detailed resume, etc. and passport size photographs on portal. Qualification mentioned above are through regular schemes only (no part time) and experience is post qualification only. Mere fulfilling the essential qualification/experience does not guarantee selection.
- Incomplete applications (i.e without photograph and applicable certificates etc.,) will not be entertained and will be summarily rejected.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed for Interview through Video Conferencing on 09/11/2021 after verification of essential qualification and experience.
Application Submission Deadline 05.11.2021 (Till 05:00PM)
Job Location 🇮🇳
National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology Chennai, ISTE Complex, NO. 25, Gandhi Mandapam Rd, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600025
For Additional Information
National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology Chennai Interview for the following Resource Person positions purely on Temporary Contractual Basis for Various Projects through Video Conference
- Government Job Opportunity in National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology Chennai
- Monthly Salary Rs.20,000 to Rs.23,000
- Job Opportunity for Engineering in Computers/ Computer Science/ Computer Technology/ Information Technology/ Electronics/ Electronics & Communication