ni-msme was originally set up as Central Industrial Extension Training Institute (CIETI) in New Delhi in 1960 as a Department under the Ministry of Industry and Commerce, Government of India. It was decided to keep it free from the tardy and impeding administrative controls and procedures, so that the Institute can play a pivotal role in the promotion of small enterprise. Therefore the Institute was shifted to Hyderabad in 1962, and was renamed as Small Industry Extension Training (SIET) Institute.
National Institute for Micro Small and Medium Enterprises applications are invited from excellent academic record and relevant work experience for recruitment to the Junior Consultant (Software Developer) post
- Junior Consultant (Software Developer)
Position: Junior Consultant (Software Developer) Qualification: Any bachelor’s degree, preferably B-Tech/BE
• Design, build and maintain advanced mobile applications for the Android and iOS platforms.
• Write & perform unit/integration tests to ensure robustness, usability, and reliability of the mobile applications.
• Collaborate with the designers to define and implement new application features.
• Diagnose and fix application bottlenecks to improve performance.
• Design, develop and implement application updates.
• Designing Brochures and Flyers
• 1-year hands-on experience in Flutter for iOS and Android development.
• Experience in software engineering using Swift & Dart programming language
• Solid understanding of the full mobile development lifecycle
• Experience in external API integrations and infrastructure design
• Familiarity with SSO services usage
• Experience in Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment processes
• Good understanding of Apple Human Interface Guidelines
• Great teamwork skills
• Good communication and time management skills
• Agile practices experience
• Hands on experience in Adobe Photoshop and InDesign
Minimum Monthly Remuneration
- As Per Norms
How to Apply
Please share your resume to email@example.com Screened candidates will be informed about the interview and meeting link.
Walk in Interview on 6 January 2021 at 2 PM
Job Location 🇮🇳
National Institute for Micro Small and Medium Enterprises, Yousufguda, Hyderabad, Telangana 500045
For Additional Information
National Institute for Micro Small and Medium Enterprises Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the following post of Junior Consultant (Software Developer) Recruitment
- Government Job Opportunity in National Institute for Micro Small and Medium Enterprises
- Walk in Interview on 6 January 2021 at 2 PM
- Job Opportunity for Any bachelor’s degree, preferably B-Tech/BE