The National Council for Teacher Education, in its previous status since 1973, was an advisory body for the Central and State Governments on all matters pertaining to teacher education, with its Secretariat in the Department of Teacher Education of the National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT). Despite its commendable work in the academic fields, it could not perform essential regulatory functions, to ensure maintenance of standards in teacher education and preventing proliferation of substandard teacher education institutions
The National Council for Teacher Education, a Statutory Body under the Ministry of Education, Government of India is inviting the eligible candidates for the posts of Legal Consultants on short term contract basis for a period of six months. The eligibility criteria and other terms and conditions for the post are mentioned below Legal Consultant in the National Council for Teacher Education, Sector 10, Dwarka, New-Delhi-110075.
- Legal Consultant
Position: Legal Consultant
• Law Graduate from a recognized University with minimum 55% marks.
• Registered with respective Bar Council for at least 03 years.
▪ Post Graduate in Law.
▪ Experience in legal work in various Courts, Government or regulatory authority, tribunals, Commissions or any other similar forum.
▪ Working Knowledge of MS Office, Computer handling and Data Management.
▪ Knowledge and experience in the field of education, finance, administration and management will be preferred.
Age-limit The maximum age limit of the consultant shall not exceed 40 years as on the date of advertisement.
Nature of Duties
• Preparation of cases summary
• Identification of legal issues for adjudication.
• Legal appreciation of other laws/Acts that have bearing on the cases.
• Legal research for precedents of Hon’ble Supreme Court, High Courts and judgments of various Commissions.
• Preparing counters for writ petitions etc.
• Preparing draft Orders.
• Any other legal work assigned.
Minimum Monthly Remuneration
• Consultant will be paid monthly consolidated remuneration of Rs 50,000/- per month.
• No Dearness Allowances or any other allowances are admissible.
• If outstation domestic tours as required by the duties, then the consultant shall be paid TA/DA and Hotel Accommodation as admissible to the officers of the Central Government of equivalent status and rank
How to Apply
Interested candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria may attend Walk-in Interview and report at National Council for Teacher Education, G-7, Sector10, Dwarka, New Delhi – 110 075 on 21st August 2021 @ 02.30 PM alongwith the application in the enclosed format as per Annexure-2 along with selfattested photocopies of all the educational and experience certificates.
Walk-in Interview on 21st August 2021 @ 02.30 PM
Job Location 🇮🇳
National Council for Teacher Education, G-7, Sector-10, Dwarka, Landmark – Near Metro Station, New Delhi – 110075
For Additional Information
- Government Job Opportunity in National Technical Research Organisation
- Monthly Salary Rs.50,000
- Job Opportunity for Law Graduate from a recognized University with minimum 55% marks.