The National Book Trust, a professional body established by the Government of India in the year 1957 for the promotion of books and reading habits in the country is looking for young, dynamic and motivated candidate fulfilling eligibility conditions, for the following positions as detailed below:
National Book Trust, India Vacancy Notice for the post of Senior Audit Officer or Consultant (Audit),Accountant, Consultant (Establishment), IT Programmer.
- Senior Audit Officer or Consultant (Audit)
- Consultant (Establishment)
- IT Programmer
Senior Audit Officer or Consultant (Audit)
I. Professional Qualifications. Member of ICAI or ICWAI of Chartered Accountant/ Cost Accountant/
II Having passed SAS/ Equivalent examination of organised Accounts Cadre of Central/ State Government
Qualifications Essential A Commerce degree from a recognised university.
Experience 3 Years’ experience in accounts/ book keeping in public sector organizations or private sector organizations of repute.
Desirable Knowledge & Work experience in Tally or other accounting software. Knowledge of Govt. Financial Rules. GST & Tax Compliance
Persons retired from the post of Deputy Secretary/Under Secretary/Deputy Director)/ Section Officer or equivalent.
B E/ B.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering/ Information Technology/ Electronics & Electrical Communications or MCA or MSC in Computer SC with minimum 70% marks.
a) 05 Years of Software development in web-based applications, website design and maintenance, database administration, network administration.
b) At least two years of experience in managing teams
Technical skills should include software designing & Development using C# Net ASP Net Core PHP, SQL Server, WIN NT/Linux with knowledge of Hardware and Networking.
Minimum Monthly Remuneration
- Senior Audit Officer or Consultant (Audit) Rs. 70,000-80,000/- (Fixed)
- Accountant Salary Rs.45,000-50,000/- (Fixed)
- Consultant (Establishment) Rs. 40,000/- pm. (Persons retired from the post of Deputy Secretary/ Under Secretary (Deputy Director) Rs. 35,000/- pm. (Persons retired from the post of Section Officer)
- IT Programmer 50,000-60,000/- p.m
How to Apply
Interested candidates who fulfil the minimum eligibility criteria may apply to the Deputy Director (Admn & Estt), National Book Trust, India, Nehru Bhawan. 5. Institutional Area. Phase-ll, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi-110070 in the prescribed format as given on the website within 30 days from the date of issue of this advertisement
Application Submission Deadline within 30 days
Job Location 🇮🇳
National Book Trust, India, Nehru Bhawan, 5, Vasant Kunj Institutional Area, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi, Delhi 110070
For Additional Information
- Government Job Opportunity in National Book Trust India
- Monthly Salary Rs.35,000 to Rs.80,000
- Job Opportunity for Computer Science & Engineering/ Information Technology/ Electronics & Electrical Communications/Commerce /Account