The National Archives of India is the custodian of the records of enduring value of the Government of India. Established on 11 March, 1891 at Calcutta (Kolkata) as the Imperial Record Department, it is the biggest archival repository in South Asia. It has a vast corpus of records viz., public records, private papers, oriental records, cartographic records and microfilms, which constitute an invaluable source of information for scholars-administrators and users of archives.
National Archives of India Advertisement for Engagement of IT Consultant on Contract Basis Applications in the prescribed proforma (as per Annexure I to the advertisement) are invited from eligible candidates for engagement of IT Consultant in the National Archives of India, Janpath, New Delhi
- IT Professional/Consultant
Position: IT Professional/Consultant
M.Sc. Physics, MCA , M.Sc. (CS/IT) / M. Tech (CSE/IT), Tech (CSE/IT), M.Sc. Computer Science, P.hD in Information technology
Minimum Experience: 20 to 25 years in the relevant field
Period of Consultancy Initially 01 (One) Year, extendable to 3 (three)
Purpose: Selection of IT Consultant/ Professional for National Archives of India
Minimum Monthly Remuneration
- IT Professional/Consultant
- Up to a maximum of Rs. Twenty-four Lakhs per annum and deduction of applicable taxes.
- The employment will be strictly contractual, and will not confer any other benefits to the selected candidate.
How to Apply
Interested applicants may submit duly filled in application form as per the proforma at Annexure I. The envelope containing the applicants’ details as mentioned above should be clearly superscribed “Application for the post of IT Consultant in NAI,” and addressed to:
National Archives of India,
Janpath, New Delhi 110 011
a. Application form received through e-mail will not be considered.
b. The application should include a detailed bio-data listing the educational qualifications of the candidate, areas of expertise, any prior work experience, self-attested copies of educational certificates and mark-sheets (from under-graduate
c. References from past employers may be included.
d. The application should include the contact details of the candidate, including residential address, email ID and landline and mobile numbers.
e. NAI will review the applications and shortlist candidates. The short-listed candidates will be called for a presentation and interview in the NAI.
f. The date, time and venue of the interview will be conveyed in the Interview call letter/intimation.
g. Candidates will be required to make their own arrangements to reach the place of interview.
h. No TA/DA will be payable by the Ministry to attend the interview.
i. The decision of the Government re selection of candidates will be final and no correspondence on this subject will be entertained.
- No other compensation apart from consolidated fee/remuneration will be admissible, even if a person attends office on holidays and works beyond normal office hours.
- The National Archives of India reserves the right to accept or reject in part or in full or all responses without assigning any reasons thereof whatsoever. Terms of Reference (ToR) of the engagement are mentioned in Annexure-II.
- The last date for receiving of applications in the prescribed format is within 21 days from the date of publishing of this advertisement. Applications received after due date/time or without supporting documents or not in the prescribed
proforma will not be considered. The applications received incomplete or not in the prescribed proforma are liable to be rejected.
- Application as per Annexure-I, may be sent to Assistant Director of Archives (Estt.), National Archives of India, Janpath, new Delhi-110001. The same can also be sent through e-mail at the address firstname.lastname@example.org followed by hard copy within the stipulated time.
Application Submission Deadline within 21 days
Job Location 🇮🇳
National Archives of India, Janpath Road, Opposite Indira Gandhi National Centre for the Arts, near Shastri Bhavan, Janpath, New Delhi, Delhi 110001
For Additional Information
National Archives of India Advertisement for Engagement of IT Consultant on Contract Basis
- Government Job Opportunity in National Archives of India
- Remuneration & Entitlements Rs. Twenty-four Lakhs per annum
- IT Professional/Consultant Opportunity for M.Sc. Physics, MCA , M.Sc. (CS/IT) / M. Tech (CSE/IT), Tech (CSE/IT)