The Ministry of Minority Affairs was carved out of Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment and created on 29th January, 2006 to ensure a more focused approach towards issues relating to the notified minority communities namely Muslim, Christian, Budhist, Sikhs, Parsis and Jain. The mandate of the Ministry includes formulation of overall policy and planning, coordination, evaluation and review of the regulatory framework and development programmes for the benefit of the minority communities.
Ministry of Minority Affairs, Government of India invites online applications for engagement of Young Professionals, Consultants Grade-11 and Consultants for specific works in the Ministry.
• For detailed application process, eligibility criteria, last date of application and other terms and conditions for said engagements, please visit the website https://minorityaffairs.gov.in/en/careers
• Applicants should fill up the application form online through the link mentioned above.
• Candidates are not required to send the hard copies of the application and documents to the Ministry.
The undersigned is directed to inform that the Ministry of Minority Affairs
(MoMA) invites online applications from willing and eligible candidates for
engaging Young Professionals (YPs) / Consultants / Consultants Grade II for specific works in various Divisions of this Ministry. Persons with requisite qualification and experience as prescribed below may apply online for the said category. The details of the advertisement are as follows
- Young Professionals (YPs)
- Consultants Grade II
Young Professionals (YPs) Essential:- Masters’ degree in relevant subject or BE/ B. Tech or 2 years PG Diploma in management or LLB or CA or ICWAor possessing any Professional Degree earned after a study of 4 years or more acquired afrer 10+2. Desirable:- Persons with additional qualifications, research experience, published papers and post qualification experience in the relevant field would be preferred .
Consultants Essential:- Bachelor degree in any discipline Desirable:- Having 4 years working experience in Government offices . Knowledge of e-office, typing on computer, MS word , MS Excel , knowledge of Hindi will be given preference. Specific educational qualification as per actual requirement of the division in the Ministry are prescribed in Annexure-1.
Consultants Grade II Essential:-Master’s Degree in relevant subject or 2 Years PG Diploma in Management. Desirable:-Persons with M.Phil., Ph.D, additional qualifications, research experience, published papers and post qualification experience in the education sector would be preferred. Working in any education sector large projects/ programmes of central/ state Government will be an added advantage.
Minimum Monthly Remuneration
- Young Professionals (YPs) Rs. 60,000/- (fixed)
- Consultants Rs. 40,000 – Rs. 60,000
- Consultants Grade II Rs. 1,45,000 (Fixed)
How to Apply
The application shall have to be submitted indicating the post, post code and the Division for which the candidate wishes to apply. The application should be submitted through the link at https://www.minorityaffairs.gov.in/en/careers on or before 01 st September, 2021.
Last Date for submission of online applications is 1st September, 2021.
Job Location 🇮🇳
Ministry of Minority Affairs, Government of India, 11th Floor, Pt. DeendayalAntyodayaBhawan, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003
For Additional Information
- Government Job Opportunity in Ministry of Minority Affairs, Government of India
- Monthly Salary Rs.40,000 to Rs.1,45,000
- Job Opportunity for Master’s Degree in relevant subject or (BE/ B. Tech/PG Diploma)
Post expires on Wednesday September 1st, 2021