The college was established in 1963 with the name as Malaviya Regional Engineering College, Jaipur as a joint venture of the Government of India and the Government of Rajasthan, Subsequently; on June 26, 2002 the college has been given the status of National Institute of Technology and on 15 August 2007, Proclaimed Institute of National Importance through Act of Parliament. The Institute is fully funded by Ministry of Education (Shiksha Mantralaya), Government of India. More than 12,000 students have already been graduated since its establishment.
Applications are invited for the post of Junior Research Fellow in Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering, MNIT, Jaipur under project entitled “Charge pump PLL frequency synthesizer design” funded by Regional Academic Centre for Space (RAC-S) Department of Space, Govt. of India
- Junior Research Fellow
Position: Junior Research Fellow
B.E/B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engg or equivalent, with at least 60% marks and
M.E. / M. Tech. in VLSI Design or Microelectronics or Electronics and Communication or Information & Communication Technology or equivalent, With a minimum CGPA of 7.0
Experience in Design of Analog Integrated Circuits. Good command on various VLSI CAD tools like Cadence/ Mentor Graphics / Synopsys
- Cut-off Date: Age and Education qualification will be counted as on 07/Nov/2021. Age Limit is relax able by 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates.
- Place of work: Place of work is MNIT, Jaipur / SCL Chandigarh.
- Tenure: Tenure of JRF is initially 1 year, which is extendable to maximum by one more year (i.e. total of two years) as per Govt rules. Award of Fellowship/Associate does not confer any right to absorption or employment in MNIT Jaipur
Minimum Monthly Remuneration
- Junior Research Fellow Rs.31000/- + HRA(@16%)
How to Apply
Apply online on the link given below latest by 07/Nov/2021 at the weblink. No application will be entertained after the closing date.
Date of Interview: Date and time for Interview will be communicated individually to the suitable candidates by email.
Interview: Interview will be conducted Online or Off-line as per provisions available at that time.
Application Submission Deadline 07/Nov/2021
Job Location 🇮🇳
Malaviya National Institute of Technology Jaipur, Jawahar Lal Nehru Marg, Jhalana Gram, Malviya Nagar, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302017
For Additional Information
- Government Job Opportunity in Malaviya National Institute of Technology Jaipur
- Monthly Salary Rs.31,000
- Job Opportunity for VLSI Design or Microelectronics or Electronics and Communication or Information & Communication Technology