The Digital University Kerala campus is a place for discovery, alive with debate, both intellectually and physically. The sustainable campus architecture isn’t just a backdrop for what is going on inside the buildings. It is a model for innovation that inspires and keeps the campus’ high aspirations on track.Government of Kerala has promulgated an ordinance upgrading IIITM-K as “Kerala University of Digital Sciences, Innovation and Technology”. The University was set up by Government of Kerala vide Ordnance No. 9 of 2020 dated 18 January 2020 and started functioning from the new campus of IIITM-K in Technocity.The new University will strive to be an international benchmark in conducting cutting edge research and nurturing budding minds in center for promoting and implementing modern technological interventions in disruptive technologies.
The University is aiming to create capacity building in post-graduate and doctoral level in the areas of Artificial Intelligence and Natural Language Processing, Internet of Things, Electronic Systems and Automation, Imaging Technologies, Data Analytics and Big Data, Cyber Security, Blockchain, Ecological Informatics, Geospatial Analytics etc. State-of-the-art labs with professional training programmes, consultancy and implementation solution to support Government will be continued for the benefit of society.
Kerala University of Digital Sciences, Innovation and Technology invites applications from qualified Indian Citizens for appointment to the following posts (on contract basis) at this University. Candidates shall apply online through the Recruitment Portal. The guidelines for the submission of applications are available in the recruitment portal.
- Junior Geospatial Analyst
Junior Geospatial Analyst M.Sc. Computer Science with specialization in Geospatial Analytics or equivalent.
- A minimum of 6 months experience in developing R / Python based Geospatial applications.
- Proficiency in Python and R programming languages
- Ability to develop geoprocessing models and tools using Python and R programming languages
- Strong understanding of spatial data management and spatial databases (preferably PostGIS)
- Knowledgeable in QGIS, ArcGIS, GeoServer etc.
- Provide GIS support services including management of spatial data, web services, web maps and mobile applications
- Good communication skill
Minimum Monthly Remuneration
- Junior Geospatial Analyst Rs. 30,000 (consolidated)
How to Apply
● Applications shall be submitted on-line latest on 14.04.2022 The application form is available at https://www.duk.ac.in/careers
Scanned copy of the documents to prove age, qualifications, experience, etc. should be uploaded along with online application and originals to be produced as and when called for. Applications without attaching the above documents shall be summarily rejected.
Application Submission Deadline 14.04.2022
Job Location 🇮🇳
Kerala University of Digital Sciences, Innovation and Technology, Digital University Kerala
Mangalapuram, Thonnakkal PO
Kerala – 695317
For Additional Information
- Government Job Opportunity in Kerala University of Digital Sciences, Innovation and Technology
- Monthly Salary Rs. 30,000 (consolidated)
- Job Opportunity for M.Sc. Computer Science with specialization in Geospatial Analytics