The Karnataka State Khadi and Village Industries Board was established in 1957 as a Statutory and Autonomous Body for Development of Khadi and Village Industries in the State of Karnataka, specially in Rural Areas as envisaged in article 43 of constitution of India. KVIBs were established all over India to implement the aims and objectives of the KVIC. The KVIC is mother agency of all KVIBs. All the Budget support from Govt of India were extended through KVIC and in turn the funds were allotted to KVIBs (That apart the State Govt funded schemes).
Karnataka State Khadi & Village Industries Board is inviting online applications from the eligible candidates to fill the following vacant posts:
- District Officer
- First Division Assistant
- Technical Supervisor
- Technical Assistant
District Officer Must possess a Bachelor Degree
First Division Assistant
(i) Must possess a Bachelor Degree from any University recognized by Law in India and
(ii) Must have passed basic Computer Training from a recognized institute of not less than 3 months
Technical Supervisor Must possess B.Sc. or Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical / Civil/Electronics / Computer Science / Tele Communication / Automobile / Textile / Metallurgy and Chemical Engineering / Fashion Technology / Food Technology / Leather Technology from an University and Institutions Recognized by Law in India.
Technical Assistant Must possess 1TI Certificate (Industrial Training Institute) in any Branch from a recognized Institutions.
Minimum Monthly Remuneration
- District Officer 45300-1100-46400- 1250-53900-1450- 62600-1650-72500- 1900-83900-2200- 88300
- First Division Assistant 27650-650-29600-750-32600-850-36000-950- 39800-1100-46400-1250-52650
- Technical Supervisor 27650-650-29600-750-32600-850-36000-950- 39800-1100-46400-1250-52650
- Technical Assistant 21400-500-22400-550-24600-600-27000-650-29600- 750-32600-850-36000-950-39800-1100-42000
How to Apply
For further details, please visit Khadi Board website at https://khadi.karnataka.gov.in . The eligible and interested candidates may submit their duly filled – in application through online along with application fee and relevant documents, within 30 days from this advertisement.
Application Submission Deadline within 30 days
Job Location 🇮🇳
Karnataka State Khadi And Village Industries Board, Khadi Bhavan, No.10, Jasma Bhavan Road, Bangalore-560 052, Karnataka
For Additional Information
Karnataka State Khadi And Village Industries Board is inviting online applications from the eligible candidates to fill the following District Officer/ First Division Assistant/ Technical Supervisor/ Technical Assistant posts
- Government Job Opportunity in Karnataka State Khadi And Village Industries Board
- Karnataka State Khadi And Village Industries Board 29 vacant posts
- Job Opportunity for Mechanical / Electrical / Civil/Electronics / Computer Science / Tele Communication / Automobile / Textile / Metallurgy and Chemical Engineering / Fashion Technology / Food Technology / Leather Technology