Jawaharlal Nehru University is the foremost university in India, and a world-renowned centre for teaching and research. Ranked number one in India by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) with a Grade Point of 3.91 (on a scale of 4), JNU was ranked no 3 among all universities in India by the National Institutional Ranking Framework, Government of India, in 2016 and no 2 in 2017. JNU also received the Best University Award from the President of India in 2017.Jawaharlal Nehru University has collaborated with universities across the world in research projects, conferences, and publications. It has many active MoUs with international and national universities and exvhanges faculty and students with them regularly. We also host the Indian segment of some international degree programmes.
Applications are invited for a post of Senior Research Fellow (SRF) in a DBT-funded Project entitled: “DBT Network Programme on Anthrax Diagnosis and Control in India” at School of Biotechnology, JNU. The selected candidate will be appointed purely on temporary basis, initially for one year as an SRF that may be extended to another year based on the performance.
- Senior Research Fellow(SRF)
Position:Senior Research Fellow(SRF)
Essential Qualifications & Experience: Candidate must have M.Sc. degree (with minimum 60% marks) or higher in Biotechnology/Biochemistry/Biomedical Sciences with NET and minimum two years of research experience.
Desirable:Research experience in the field of immunology is desirable. Consistently good academic record and publications would be a plus.Appointment will be purely on temporary basis and co-terminus with the project. The eligible candidates may further be shortlisted based on qualifications/experience depending on the number of applications received. Shortlisted candidates will be informed by email about the interview date and time.
Minimum Monthly Remuneration
- Salary: Rs. 35,000 per month + HRA p.m. as per rules.
How to Apply
Interested candidates may apply by sending the application along with their CV, attested copies of the relevant educational qualification and experience certificates via email to email@example.com, with the subject marked as “SRF Application BT/PR36327”. Performa of the application is attached with the advertisement.
Application Deadline: Applications will be accepted till November 25, 2021.
- Incomplete applications will be rejected, and any further request will not be entertained.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated to appear in the interview at SBT, JNU and no other communications in this regard will be entertained.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in interview.
- Only those candidates who have been awarded degree/provisional certificate areeligible to apply.
- Candidates will be required to produce certificates/testimonials in original at the time of joining and if not found in order, selection will be disqualified.
Application Submission Deadline November 25, 2021.
Job Location 🇮🇳
Jawaharlal Nehru University. New Mehrauli Road, New Delhi 110067
For Additional Information
Jawaharlal Nehru University Applications are invited for a post of a Technician in a DBT-funded Project
- Government Job Opportunity in Jawaharlal Nehru University
- Monthly Salary: Rs. 35,000 per month + HRA p.m. as per rules.
- Senior Research Fellow(SRF) Opportunity for 12th pass in Science with minimum of two year experience