Jamia Millia Islamia, an institution originally established at Aligarh in United Provinces, India in 1920 became a Central University by an act of the Indian Parliament in 1988. In Urdu language, Jamia means ‘University’, and Millia means ‘National’.
Jamia Millia Islamia (A Central University) Project Assistant position in the ICMR sponsored research project
Applications are invited for one post of Project Assistant under ICMR funded project entitled “Development, evaluation of lipid nanocarrier for endothelial nitric oxide synthase (e-NOS) delivery and its consequences on uncoupled NO synthesis and superoxide generation”.
Project Duration: One year (May be extendable up to three years based on yearly performance)
Nature of Engagement: Project assistant is expected to perform all of the research work proposed in the project and the administrative work needed to execute it efficiently and completely.
- Project Assistant
Position: Project Assistant
Essential qualifications: B.Sc. from a recognized university with three years work experience in research from a recognized institution / First class M.Sc. degree in any branch of Life Sciences / Biosciences / Biotechnology / Biochemistry / Nanosciences.
Desirable: Experience in the field of Nanosciences/Nanotechnology
Minimum Monthly Remuneration
- Project Assistant Fellowship: Rs. 31,000/- PM (consolidated)
How to Apply
The candidates interested for the above post may send their application with a cover letter, attached application form, latest CV, and supporting documents (self-attested, scanned copies of certificates/documents/degrees/awards etc) combined into a single PDF file to the Pl: Prof. Mohammad Mahfuzul Haque via email at email@example.com.
Last date of application: June 24, 2022
Date of Interview: Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated to appear for the interview.
Candidates requested to carry their CV, certificates, mark-sheets and other relevant documents in original and their photocopies at the time of interview.
• Incomplete application will not be accepted
• Guidelines of funding agency to recruit manpower will be applicable.
• Appointment and payment will be strictly as per JMI rules and guidelines
• Original certificates need to be presented before the interview for verification.
• Interviews may be conducted through online mode.
Application Submission Deadline June 24, 2022
Job Location 🇮🇳
Jamia Millia Islamia, Jamia Nagar, Okhla, New Delhi, Delhi 110025
For Additional Information
- Government Job Opportunity in Jamia Millia Islamia
- Monthly Salary Rs.31,000
- Job Opportunity for B.Sc./ M.Sc. degree in any branch of Life Sciences / Biosciences / Biotechnology / Biochemistry / Nanosciences.
🔖 Post Expires on 24th June 2022