The Islamic University of Science and Technology (IUST), Awantipora, J&K has been established through an Act No. XVIII of 2005 dated: 7th November 2005 passed by J&K State Legislature and notified by the State Government, through Jammu & Kashmir Government Gazette dated: 11-11-2005. While the university started functioning in November, 2005 the teaching programme was started in July 2006. The Chancellor of the University is the Lieuteutant Governor of Union Territory of Jammu & Kashmir and the executive authority of the University is its Executive Council with the Vice Chancellors of University of Jammu, University of Kashmir and Baba Ghulam Shah Badshah University as members. The University is accredited by NAAC with Grade ‘B’ and is recognized by University Grants Commission (UGC) under Section 2(f) and Section 12(b) of UGC Act. The Technical and nursing programmes offered by the University are approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and Indian Nursing Council (INC). The University has the membership of Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
Online applications are invited from highly motivated and eligible candidates for the position of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) under a Science and Engineering Research Board (SERB), Department of Science and Technology, Government of India sponsored startup research project to conduct a study on “Circular economy approach for the utilization of early drop apples”. The research will evaluate the recovery of biopolymers from the wasted early drop apples, and characterization of the recovered biopolymers. It will be followed by the food and non-food applications of the recovered polymers.
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
- Essential ME/ M Tech in Food Process Engineering, Food Technology. Food Processing Technology, Food Science and Technology or relevant field
- Desirable Knowledge and hands on training on thermal and rheological properties of polymers. Kinetics study and process modeling
- Marks Minimum 55% or equivalent CGPA for OM (Relaxation for reserved category will be given according to the UGC rules)
Minimum Monthly Remuneration
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Monthly consolidated stipend of Rs 31,000+HRA@ 8%
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested complete the application using the link above. The last date for the submission of the application is 22-07-2022 (17:00 hrs). List of eligible candidates to be called for interview shall be available on university website, therefore the applicants are suggested to visit university website (https://iust.ac.in) frequently after the deadline of submission of application.
Application Submission Deadline 22nd July 2022
Job Location 🇮🇳
Islamic University of Science and Technology, 1-University Avenue.Awantipora, Pulwama, Pin -192122, Jammu and Kashmir
For Additional Information
- Government Job Opportunity in Islamic University of Science and Technology
- Monthly Salary Rs 31,000+HRA@ 8%
- Job Opportunity for ME/ M Tech in Food Process Engineering, Food Technology, Food Processing Technology, Food Science and Technology
🔖 Post Expires on 22nd July 2022