The Institute for Stem Cell Science and Regenerative Medicine (inStem), is a state-of-the-art research institute in Bangalore, India, dedicated to the study of stem cells and regenerative biology with translational emphasis. An autonomous institute funded by the Dept. of Biotechnology (DBT), Govt. of India, inStem’s research structure is built on a core of collaborative research with a thematic focus. inStem’s mandate to allow this cross-disciplinary, multi-pronged approach to research, straddles the divide between clinical and laboratory research. In trying to answer intractable and challenging questions that face the field, inStem seeks to rewrite the paradigm of the research institute: without barriers and across disciplines.
Institute for Stem Cell Science and Regenerative Medicine (inStem, www.instem.res.in), an Autonomous Institute of the Department of Biotechnology, Government of India, invites online applications from eligible and interested candidates under Technical Cadre for the post of Senior Engineer (Electrical/HVAC/Instrumentation) on Direct Recruitment failing which by deputation/absorption
Important Note: The Institute reserves the right to withdraw/cancel the advertisement at any stage of recruitment process and may keep any of the advertised vacancy unfilled. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- Senior Engineer (Electrical/HVAC/Instrumentation)
Position: Senior Engineer (Electrical/HVAC/Instrumentation)
Essential Qualification & Experience
BE/B-Tech in relevant field with minimum 15 years of experience in execution/maintenance of electrical installations.in research establishment
Desirable: 60 % marks in aggregate/Post Graduation Experience for Deputation: Officials of the Central Government, State Governments, Central/State Government Universities/Autonomous Institutions, Public Sector Undertakings, subject to fulfillment of the following conditions:
(a) Holding analogues post on regular basis in the parent cadre or
with 5 years’ experience in one grade lower and
(b) Possessing the educational qualifications and regular service
experience prescribed for direct recruits.
Eligibility Criteria: All eligibility conditions will be determined with reference to the crucial date of eligibility as mentioned in this advertisement i.e. 10th October 2021
Minimum Monthly Remuneration
- The post carries the Pay Level 13 (Basic Pay of Rs.1,23,100/- in the pay structure of 7th CPC Pay Matrix and other benefits which include Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance (in lieu of accommodation), Transport Allowance, Children Education Allowance, Leave Travel Concession, Medical Facilities as per Govt. of India Rules. The selected candidate will be covered under National Pension System (NPS).
How to Apply
Interested candidates may log into the link given in inStem website – Careers – Open position to apply for the position https://www.instem.res.in/jobportal/
- Incomplete applications shall be summarily rejected and no correspondence in this regard shall be entertained.
- Candidates must ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility criteria as stipulated in the advertisement.
- All eligibility conditions will be determined with reference to the crucial date of eligibility i.e., the closing date of receipt of applications.
- Candidates are advised to keep a printout of the application form.
- Any amendment related to this recruitment shall be made available only on the Institute’s website.
Further updates/information related to this recruitment exercise shall only be made available on the Institute’s website
Institute for Stem Cell Science and Regenerative Medicine GKVK Campus,
Bangalore – 560065
Last date for receipt of online application 10.10.2021
Job Location 🇮🇳
Institute for Stem Cell Science and Regenerative Medicine, GKVK Campus, Bellary Road, Bangalore – 560065, Karnataka 560065
For Additional Information
- Government Job Opportunity in Institute for Stem Cell Science and Regenerative Medicine
- Monthly Salary Level 13 (Basic Pay of Rs.1,23,100/-)
- Job Opportunity for BE/B-Tech Electrical/HVAC/Instrumentation