Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology Delhi (IIIT-Delhi) was created by an act of Delhi legislature empowering it to carry out R&D, conduct educational programs, and grant degrees. The General Council is the apex body of the Institute, chaired by Hon’ble Lt. Governor of Delhi and the Board of Governors is the policy and decision-making body of the Institute. The Senate is empowered to take all academic decisions.
IIIT-Delhi has six academic departments and various research centers. IIIT-Delhi is also a host for the Technology Innovation Hub (TiH), under the National Mission on Interdisciplinary Cyber-Physical Systems supported by DST. The Institute has been in receipt of various accreditation and awards. The Institute has been awarded the AICTE clean and smart campus three times consecutively. IIIT Delhi desires to set up an Office of Development and Resource Generation to engage with external stakeholders like Alumni, Corporates, Foundations, and Philanthropists in India and across the globe, raising funds to meet its long-term growth aspirations. The Institute seeks to appoint the CRO to implement all steps required relating to the establishment of the Office of Development and Resource Generation for IIIT Delhi to meet its growth objectives
Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology Application invited from the eligible candidates for the Post of Chief Revenue Officer (CRO) for the following vacancies
- Chief Revenue Officer (CRO)
Position: Chief Revenue Officer (CRO)
• Educational qualifications: Graduate (preferably in Engineering), MBA (desirable) with excellent written and oral communication skills
• A seasoned fundraising professional with over 10 years (can be relaxed in case of exceptionally qualified candidates) of proven leadership and rich experience including 3 years managerial experience of working with diverse stakeholders and organizations across; Higher Education, Non-Profit and Banking sectors.
• The candidate should have outstanding relationship management skills. He should be able to conceptualize, shape, and implement a comprehensive and purpose-driven fundraising strategy to engage various corporates, trusts, and foundations and build long-term sustainable relationships
• S/he should understand the CSR ecosystem; analyze the philanthropic interests and priorities of various corporate houses, and align them with appropriate fundraising opportunities available at IIIT Delhi.
• S/he should proactively identify, engage and build strategic relationships with corporate houses through purposeful engagements; powerfully showcase IIITD leadership in the field of technology and elicit support for partnerships with IIITD.
• Engage deeply with internal key stakeholders to fully understand the strategic priorities and research focus and co-create new long-term avenues for fundraising.
• Analyze and mine market trends, information, and data to identify avenues for fundraising opportunities
• Participate in networking events and industry forums to position IIITD, build a solid institutional understanding of industry trends and leverage them for partnership opportunities at IIITD.
• Strive to exceed the set targets for fundraising annually with the help of the team
Minimum Monthly Remuneration
- Chief Revenue Officer (CRO) The compensations consist of Fixed Pay (inclusive of all benefits) and Variable Pay. The monthly consolidated salary (Fixed Pay) will be Rs. 1, 39,600/- per month. Depending upon the experience and suitability of the candidate this could go up to Rs. 1,60,000/- per month.
How to Apply
Interested candidates may apply on email id firstname.lastname@example.org with subject as “Post applied for Chief Revenue Officer” or at the postal address given below subscribing on the envelop “Post applied for Chief Revenue Officer” so as to reach on or before 3rd December 2021, with a resume. Only shortlisted candidates shall be called for the further
recruitment process. Decision of the management for the shortlisting and selection will be final.
Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology, Delhi,
Okhla Industrial Estate, Phase III, New Delhi-110020
Application Submission Deadline 3rd December 2021
Job Location 🇮🇳
Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology, Delhi Okhla Industrial Estate, Phase III, Near Govind Puri Metro Station, New Delhi, India – 110020
For Additional Information
- Government Job Opportunity in Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology
- Monthly Salary Rs.1, 39,600
- Job Opportunity for Graduate (preferably in Engineering), MBA