The Indira Gandhi National Tribal University, Amarkantak has been established by an Act of the Parliament of India. It came into existence by the Indira Gandhi National Tribal University Act, 2007 and came into action on July 2008. The jurisdiction of the University extends to the whole country and it is fully funded by the Central Government through the University Grant Commission. The university caters to the tribals’ long cherished dream of higher education.
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for Research Assistant (01 post only) and Field Investigator(s) (02 positions) to work on a project sponsored by Mahatma Gandhi National Council for Rural Education (MGNCRE), MoE, Government of India.
Title: “Developing a Model for Creating Sustainable Villages through College Going Youths in Madhya Pradesh
- Research Assistant (01 post only)
- Field Investigator(s) (02 positions)
- Research Assistant : Qualification: Ph.D./M.Phil./ Post graduate in relevant
discipline with minimum 55%
- Field Investigator : Qualification: Post graduate in relevant discipline with
Desirable Research Interest: Research/field experience among such kind of project.
Minimum Monthly Remuneration
- Research Assistant Rs.16,000/- p.m
- Field Investigator Rs.15,000/- p.m.
How to Apply
Eligible interested candidates meeting above requirements may
submit application for separate posts by email to Project Director (PD)
along with CV indicating the name, date of birth/age, nationality, postal
and email addresses, mobile number, essential and desired
technical/professional qualifications, research work and experience,
published papers etc. in the relevant area along with signature and
Last date of application : 24/06/2022
Date of Interview : Shortlisted eligible candidates will be intimated by email only regarding the date and venue of the interview. No separate
intimation will be sent.
Project Director : Dr. Nagalingam M, Department of Social Work, Indira
Gandhi National Tribal University, Lalpur, Amarkantak, MP, 484887;
Application Submission Deadline 24/06/2022
Job Location 🇮🇳
Indira Gandhi National Tribal University, Lal Pur, Amarkantak, Madhya Pradesh 484886
For Additional Information
- Government Job Opportunity in Indira Gandhi National Tribal University
- Monthly Salary Rs.15,000/- to Rs.16,000/-
- Vacancy for Research Assistant (01 post only) and Field Investigator(s) (02 positions)
🔖 Post Expires on 24th June 2022