The Indira Gandhi National Centre for the Arts, established in memory of Smt. Indira Gandhi, is visualised as a centre encompassing the study and experience of all the arts – each form with its own integrity, yet within a dimension of mutual interdependence, interrelated with nature, social structure and cosmology.
The Indira Gandhi National Centre for the Arts (IGNCA) an autonomous body under the Ministry of Culture intends to engage the following Graphic Designer/ Hardware & Network Assistant/ Project Associates/ Consultants / Project Coordinator/ Project Assistant positions on contract basis through Walk-in Interview. The responsibility and eligibility criteria are as under
- Graphic Designer
- Hardware & Network Assistant
- Project Associates
- Project Associates (Audio-Visual)
- Consultants (Retired)
- Project Coordinator
- Project Assistant
Graphic Designer Master’s Degree in Art History/Fine Arts/Political Science/Museology/ History/English/Anthropology/Art and Culture Management related or allied field from any recognized University. Certificate course in Graphic Designing
Hardware & Network Assistant B.C.A or B.Sc. in Computer Science, Electronic, IT or equivalent degree from a recognized University.
Project Associates Master’s Degree in Folklore/Cultural Geography/performance studies/Humanities/Art History/Museology/History/Fine Arts/English/ Hindi/ Anthropology/Art and Culture Management and related or allied field from any recognized University.
Project Associates (Audio-Visual)
(i) Graduate in Arts/Humanities
(ii) Degree/Diploma/Certificate in TV production with specification in Audio/Video Editing.
(iii) 8+ years of experience of work with some cultural institution of repute.
(iv) Well versed with final cut pro X and Adobe Premier pro.
(v) Sound knowledge of handling You Tube Channel.
(vi) Familiar with Graphic Software Adobe Photoshop and Coral Draw.
(vii) Knowledge of Unicode Devanagari Translation.
i) Graduate from a recognized University.
ii) Person retired from Central Government/State Government/PSU/Autonomous Bodies with Pay Level-8 and above on regular basis.
Essential Qualification: Ph.D in Sanskrit Studies/ Philosophy/Vedic Literature/ History/Archaeology /Hindi from a recognized University/Institute.
Experience: Relevant experience in the field of promoting resources, educational planning and training etc.
Project Assistant Masters Degree in Social Science/Humanities, preferably in Cultural Anthropology/Archaeology/Art and Cultural Management/Folklore/Performance Studies/Mass Communication/Environment Studies/Human Ecology/Cultural Geography/Conservation/Fine Arts/Museology/Architect and other allied field from a Recognized University/Institute.
Masters Degree in Arts and Conservation with at least one year experience, Masters in Fine Arts/Museology, Architect and Cultural Studies and allied fields from a Recognized University/Institute.
Minimum Monthly Remuneration
- Graphic Designer Rs.40,000/- per month
- Hardware & Network Assistant Rs. 25,000/- per month
- Project Associates Rs.40,000/- per month.
- Project Associates (Audio-Visual) Rs.40,000/- per month.
- Consultants (Retired) Rs.35,000/- per month
- Project Coordinator Rs.60,000/- per month
- Project Assistant Rs.30, 000/- per month
How to Apply
Candidates are requested to bring duly filled in prescribed application form supported by selfattested copies of testimonials along with original certificates for verifications at the time of walk-ininterview held at Janpath Building, Janpath, New Delhi-110001. The date and time of walk-in-interview are as under
The IGNCA reserves the right to accept or reject any or all applications without assigning any reason. The decision of the IGNCA regarding selection of applicants for interview and or engagement shall be final and binding
The date and time of walk-in-interview are as under
- Project Co-ordinator 28.02.2022 10:00 AM
- Graphic Designer 02.03.2022 10:00 AM
- Hardware & Network Assistant 02.03.2022 10:00 AM
- Project Associates 04.03.2022 10:00 AM
- Consultant (Retired) 07.03.2022 10:00 AM
- Project Assistants 09.03.2022 10:00 AM
Job Location 🇮🇳
Indira Gandhi National Centre for the Arts, Janpath Building, Janpath Road, New Delhi- 110001
For Additional Information
The Indira Gandhi National Centre for the Arts (IGNCA) an autonomous body under the Ministry of Culture intends to engage the following Graphic Designer/ Hardware & Network Assistant/ Project Associates/ Consultants / Project Coordinator/ Project Assistant positions
- Government Job Opportunity in Indira Gandhi National Centre for the Arts
- Monthly Salary Rs.25,000 to Rs.60,000
- Job Opportunity for Sanskrit Studies/ Philosophy/Vedic Literature/ History/Archaeology /Hindi / Computer Science, Electronic, IT/Performance Studies/Mass Communication/Environment Studies/Human Ecology/Cultural Geography/Conservation/Fine Arts/Museology/