Indian Institute of Technology Patna is one of the new IITs established by an Act of the Indian Parliament on August 06, 2008. Patna which was known as Patliputra has been a center of knowledge since long has been attracting visitors and scholars from many parts of the world such as China, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Sri Lanka, among others. This has been a land of visionaries. Some of the legends from this region include Lord Gautam Buddha, Lord Mahavir, Guru Gobind Singh, the famous astronomer Aryabhatta and the first President of India, Dr. Rajendra Prasad. IIT Patna has ten departments: These are Computer Science & Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Chemical and Biochemical Engineering, Civil & Environmental Engineering, Materials Science & Engineering, Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics and Humanities & Social Science departments.
IIT Patna Vishlesan I-Hub Foundation is a Section 8 – Not for Profit Company. The company is to operate as a Technology Innovation Hub (TIH) for technology development and act as a nodal centre spearheading the activities in “speech, video, and text analytics” under Technology Incubation Hub (TIH) of National Mission on Interdisciplinary Cyber Physical Systems (NMICPS) department of
Science and Technology, Government of India.
Interested candidates are invited for “Walk-in Interview” for Manager / Sr. Admin positions, purely on temporary and contractual basis. Other details are as follows
- Project Manager
Minimum Educational Qualification & Experience
• B. Tech/ B.E in CSE/EE/ME (allied branches), MSc (IT/CS/Elex) from
• Candidates with additional degree of MBA (Planning and Management)
from reputed Institute & wide experience of handling large projects may
• Overall project management, finance, and administration.
• Build relationships with all stakeholders (funding agency, Institutes and industry partners, start-up companies etc.).
• To monitor funds allocated to various sub projects and also monitor the technical progress of these sub projects and provide periodic reports.
• To prepare/examine financial statements of the project. To prepare agenda for meetings and circulate the same amongst members, and prepare MOM.
Minimum Monthly Remuneration
Emoluments (Consolidated) Rs 8-12 Lakhs per annum +10% HRA, with annual increment of up to 6% of initial salary may be considered based on performance.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should fill the details through Google form available under this advertisement at IIT Patna website. Depending on candidates’ preference (Physical/Online), link for online candidates will be shared, and candidates appearing physically should report IIT Patna R & D Unit at 9:30AM on March 28, 2022. For any query, please write to email@example.com.
Application Submission Deadline March 28, 2022
Job Location 🇮🇳
Indian Institute of Technology Patna, Dayalpur Daulatpur, Bihar 801106
For Additional Information
- Job Opportunity in Indian Institute of Technology Patna
- Emoluments(Consolidated)Rs 8-12 Lakhs per annum +10% HRA
- Project Manager Jobs Opportunity for B. Tech/ B.E in CSE/EE/ME (allied branches), MSc (IT/CS/Elex)