The main campus of IIT Mandi (Indian Institute of Technology Mandi) is in Kamand valley. The village is located in Mandi Tehsil of Mandi district in Himachal Pradesh. The IIT Mandi Cell was set up at the IIT Roorkee on 18th March 2009, to steer the activities of the IIT Mandi. . The IIT Mandi was registered as a society in Uttarakhand, on 20th June 2009.Plans were finalized for development of a Transit Campus of IIT Mandi at Govt. Post graduate College, Mandi in August, 2009 during the visit of Shri Ashok Thakur, Additional Secretary, Govt. of India, MHRD, Department of Higher Education, on Aug. 13th, 2009. This campus will start functioning in near future and will be in operation till the main Campus at Kamand is developed.
Online applications are invited for the post of Project Engineer to work on an IIT Mandi project. The position is purely temporary and is initially offered for one year and can be extended based on the performance of the candidate for the duration of the project.
Title of the Project Operation of Network and IT Infrastructure.
Description of the Project The project is about the installation and maintenance of the IT services in IIT Mandi campus.
- Project Engineer (Operation of Network and IT Infrastructure.)
B.Tech/BE/M.Sc./M.C.A. or Equivalent with at least 4 years of proven experience in Graphics Designing and Web Development.
• Creating website layout/user interfaces by using standard HTML/CSS practices.
• Integrating data from various back-end services and databases.
• Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling the Websites.
• Exceptional creativity and innovation.
• Excellent IT skills, especially with design and photo-editing software like Adobe Photoshop, GIMP, CorelDraw etc.
• Proficiency in Linux/UNIX system administration and shell scripting desirable
Minimum Monthly Remuneration
- Salary Rs 40,000 to Rs 70,000/- per month (consolidated) depending on qualification/experience.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates are requested to send their resumes by 10th December, 2021 to email ID firstname.lastname@example.org. Candidates meeting the above stated qualification and experience will be informed and called for the Interview. Candidate should bring their latest CV, a passport size photograph, one set of photocopies of their educational certificates starting from class 10th (mark sheets or transcripts), experience certificates (if any) during the interview.
Terms and Conditions:
• The selected candidate may have to join immediately.
• The selection committee may fix a higher criteria for short-listing of eligible candidates from those satisfying advertised qualification and requirement of the project post. Only shortlisted candidates would
be intimated for telephonic / skype call interview via email.
• The posts listed above are purely temporary positions on contract basis for a year or till the duration of project or whichever is earlier. The extension beyond one year may be given on the basis of performance provided the project is running.
• No TA/DA will be paid for the interview.
• The decision of the selection committee regarding the candidates being selected for the aforementioned post is final.
• The selection committee reserves the right to fill up or not fill up the advertised post.
• If found that the candidate is not progressing as desired, the PI has the complete authority to expel the appointee at any time.
Application Submission Deadline 10th December, 2021
Job Location 🇮🇳
Indian Institute of Technology, Mandi, Parashar Road, Tehsil Sadar, Near Kataula, Kamand, Himachal Pradesh 175005
For Additional Information
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Mandi (Himachal Pradesh) invites the applications for the post of Project Engineer on contract (purely temporary basis)
- Government Job Opportunity in Indian Institute of Technology Mandi
- Monthly Salary Pay (Consolidated) Rs. 40,000-70,000 per month
- Project Engineer Job Opportunity for B.Tech/BE/M.Sc./M.C.A. or Equivalent