The Indian Institute of Technology Jammu was inaugurated on 6th August 2016, and welcomed the first batch of students into the campus in Paloura, Jammu. In the initial phases, the establishment of IIT Jammu was done under the mentorship of IIT Delhi. In 2018, IIT Jammu shifted the primary operations to the Main Campus in Jagti, Nagrota. The State Government, Jammu and Kashmir has provided land for the establishment of a permanent campus of the Indian Institute of Technology in Jammu, which consists of 400 acres. Currently the Phase 1 A of the main campus, spread across 25 acres, is operational. Phase 1 B and 1 C are undergoing construction. The campus in Paloura currently houses the PhD scholars and is being developed into a high-end research facility.
Applications are invited from the interested candidates for the post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) to work on the project titled “Energy generation at sub-freezing temperatures through microfluidics” sanctioned by Science and Engineering Research Board (SERB), India.
Sponsored Agency:Science and Engineering Research Board (SERB)
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
- M. Tech in Chemical Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering/Material Engineering/Energy Technology or equivalent with at least 60% marks in aggregate from a recognized technical institute/university as a full-time program. With Valid NET/GATE score.
- Preference may be given to the candidate having appropriate knowledge of
experiment/simulation work in the domain and scientific writing.
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Rs. 31000/- (Per month plus HRA as per GoI norms)
How to Apply
Duly filled application form along with the requested details, scanned copies of certificates, other supporting documents, should be uploaded through the online portal (https://apply.iitjammu.ac.in/#/home) latest by 10th September, 2022. Please apply through the [contract/project staff/JRF/SRF] tab on the referred application portal. Candidates who are already employed should produce a relieving certificate from their employers if selected. The interview will be conducted for all shortlisted candidates.
Application Deadline is 10/09/2022
Job Location 🇮🇳
Indian Institute of Technology Jammu, NH-44, Nagrota, Jagti, Jammu and Kashmir 181221
For Additional Information
- Government Job Opportunity in Indian Institute of Technology Jammu
- Consolidated Salary per Month Rs. 31000/- (Per month plus HRA as per GoI norms)
- Junior Research Fellow Job Opportunity for M. Tech in Chemical Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering/Material Engineering/Energy Technology
🔖 Post Expires on 10th September 2022