Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad IIT Hyderabad is based on research and innovation. The vibrant research culture is evident from the number of patents and publications that IITH has. At IITH students are given with a plethora of choices, which they diligently choose with the help of a faculty advisor. IITH enjoys a very special relationship with Japanese Universities and Industries that goes beyond academic and research collaborations. In fact, some of the iconic buildings in IITH campus will carry the signature of Japanese architecture. IITH is creating a unique holistic educational ecosystem that offers interactive learning, a highly, flexible academic structure, cutting-edge research, strong industry collaboration, and entrepreneurship. It is providing an environment wherein students and faculty are not afraid to translate their dreams into realities.
This announcement is being released for the post of Rural Innovator (1) on a contract basis, for Suzuki Innovation Center (SIC) at IIT Hyderabad. Shortlisting will be based on an online application followed by an online interview for the screened-in candidates. The selected candidate is required to physically report to the office on the IITH campus daily to execute the duties. The position will also require travel to various locations in India. All terms and conditions of the selection and employment will be governed by IIT Hyderabad.
- Rural Innovator
- Under Graduate Degree
- Maximum age limit 35 years (as on 5th Aug 2022)
- Minimum 3 years of experience in working in rural development
- Experience of working on at least one recognized project in the domain of rural development / enhancing frugal innovation, at State or National level with suitable evidence of work
● Outstanding written and oral communication skills in English.
● Knowledge of local languages
● Understanding of frugal processes and novelties
● 5+ years of experience in working in rural development
● Social entrepreneurs / rural entrepreneurs will be given preference
Minimum Monthly Remuneration
- Rural Innovator Emolument: Rs. 1,20,000 per month
How to Apply
Please mention any awards / recognitions (with proof) which are suitable for the above position along with your CV.
Please use the following link to apply: https://forms.gle/1bSSXrTkaZCYMWUZ7
Online Application Deadline: 10-08-2022 11:59 PM
Application Submission Deadline 10-08-2022 11:59 PM
Job Location 🇮🇳
Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad, Near NH-65, Sangareddy, Kandi, Telangana 502285
For Additional Information
- Government Job Opportunity in Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad
- Remuneration Rs. 1,20,000 per month
- Rural Innovator Job Opportunity for Under Graduate Degree
🔖 Post Expires on 10th August 2022