IIT Gandhinagar offers a unique undergraduate and graduate education experience in India with unmatched innovations in curriculum. We take pride in our student-centric philosophy resulting in a safe, nurturing, and empowering environment for students. The institute promotes critical thinking and an appreciation of the interdisciplinary character of knowledge, with an emphasis on the liberal arts, project oriented learning, compulsory courses in design and the life sciences, diversity and globalization. IIT Gandhinagar was founded in 2008 and is located in Palaj, Gandhinagar, Gujarat on the banks of river Sabarmati. IITGN is rated India’s first 5-star GRIHA LD (Green) campus for minimizing the negative impact on the environment. The campus has been declared India’s first 5-star campus for ensuring food safety and promoting healthy eating.
Applications are invited from interested candidates for two (02) Research Internship positions under the VRITIKA (Short Term Training Programme) event sanctioned by Accelerate Vigyan, SERB,
Department of Science and Technology, Government of India. The event will be held in an offline mode at IIT Gandhinagar (IITGN).
- Research Internship positions – 2 Post
- Candidates who are currently pursuing or have completed M.Tech/M.E/M.Sc in Chemical Engineering/Materials Science/Physics and research areas allied to the field of the event mentioned above. Candidates with prior exposure to mechanical characterization will be a plus.
- Interns will not be paid any stipend. However, interns will be provided free on-campus accommodation in IITGN hostels and food cost at IITGN hostel mess will be borne by IITGN.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates should send their complete resume (including complete contact details such as address and contact numbers) giving all educational qualifications and experience details, and certificates of qualifications and experience by email at email@example.com on or before 20th April, Selected candidates will be informed through email notification by 25th April 2023. Unsuccessful Candidates will not be informed.
- Also, if selected candidates are currently pursuing MTech/ME, then they will need to produce a bonafide certificate signed by the Head of the Department/Institute Authority and No Objection Certificate (NOC) for attending the internship from their Supervisor/Head of the Department.
Application Deadline 20th April 2023
Job Location 🇮🇳
Indian Institute of Technology, Gandhinagar, Palaj, Gujarat 382355
For Additional Information
🔖 Post Expires on 20th April 2023