IIT Gandhinagar offers a unique undergraduate and graduate education experience in India with unmatched innovations in curriculum. We take pride in our student-centric philosophy resulting in a safe, nurturing, and empowering environment for students. The institute promotes critical thinking and an appreciation of the interdisciplinary character of knowledge, with an emphasis on the liberal arts, project oriented learning, compulsory courses in design and the life sciences, diversity and globalization. IIT Gandhinagar was founded in 2008 and is located in Palaj, Gandhinagar, Gujarat on the banks of river Sabarmati. IITGN is rated India’s first 5-star GRIHA LD (Green) campus for minimizing the negative impact on the environment. The campus has been declared India’s first 5-star campus for ensuring food safety and promoting healthy eating.
Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar Applications are invited for a position of Postdoctoral Fellow for Studying H2 Production from Partial Oxidations over Nanocatalysts. The Green Catalysis Lab at IIT Gandhinagar, headed by Prof.Abinaya Sampath, is looking for a postdoctoral fellow interested in working on experimental heterogeneous catalysis. The candidate will be involved in nanocatalyst synthesis, characterization, and catalyst testing in the laboratory scale reactor using kinetic and spectroscopic tools.
- Postdoctoral Fellow – 01 Post
Minimum Qualification : Ph.D. (thesis submitted/degree awarded) in Chemical Sciences or related disciplines (full-time). 3 years of experience in experimental work (including Ph.D.)
Desirable Qualification :
- Experience with catalytic measurements is highly preferred
- Working knowledge of wet synthesis techniques for nanomaterials, characterization techniques such as TEM, XRD, EDXRF, and UV-Vis spectroscopy
- Track record of publications/conference presentations; self-motivated, perseverant person with solid project management and communication skills
Minimum Monthly Remuneration
- Postdoctoral Fellow – Rs 50,000 INR per month + 10,000 INR HRA (No HRA will be paid if the campus housing is availed)
How to Apply
Candidates must fill out the online form and send a complete CV (including educational history, list of publications, and experience) to email@example.com with the subject “Postdoctoral
Last Date of the application: 07th July 2023.
Job Location 🇮🇳
Indian Institute of Technology, Gandhinagar, Palaj, Gujarat 382355
For Additional Information
- Government Job Opportunity in Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar
- Monthly Stipend Rs 50,000 INR per month + 10,000 INR HRA
- Job Opportunity for Ph.D. in Chemical Sciences
🔖 Post Expires on 07th July 2023