Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Tirupati IISER Tirupati is the sixth Institute in the chain of IISERs established by the Govt. of India under the Ministry of Education for imparting quality education in basic sciences and for setting up state-of-the-art research facilities for frontline and cutting-edge research in science. It started academic activity in August 2015 in the spacious transit campus located at Sree Rama Engineering College, Rami Reddy Nagar, Karakambadi Road, Tirupati.
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER) Tirupati is a premier autonomous Institution established by the Ministry of Education, Government of India, for promotion of high quality science education and research in the country. The Institute invites applications from Indian nationals for the following Post-Doctoral Research fellow position on purely contract basis
- Post-Doctoral Research fellow
Ph.D degree in Chemistry from a recognized University / Institute.
Preference will be given to candidates with experience in organic
chemistry with expertise in photoredox catalysis.
Minimum Monthly Remuneration
• Rs. 47,000/- + 8% HRA per month (Consolidated), if the
candidate produces the Ph.D Certificate.
• Rs. 35,000/- + 8% HRA per month (Consolidated) for those
candidates whose Ph.D degree is awaited. However, the
candidate must produce a letter from the Competent
Authority stating that the thesis has been submitted and the
final viva/defense is pending. Norminal research grant will be
available under this program
How to Apply
- Applicants should send their application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org attaching duly filled application form available below this advt. (converted into PDF) on or before the last date i.e., 30th October, 2022 by 5.00 p.m. Please mention the name of the Post and Project Code in the subject line. No other application form will be accepted.
Note: (Sending only resumes/CV by email will not be considered as complete application).
- The shortlisted candidates will be notified by email for interview. Therefore, please mention active Mobile Number and Email ID in the application form.
(Tentative Interview date: 5th Nov, 2022 via virtual mode).
Last date 5.00 P.M. on 30th October, 2022
Application Submission Deadline 30th October, 2022
Job Location 🇮🇳
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Tirupati, Karakambadi Rd, opp., Rami Reddy Nagar, Mangalam, Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh 517507
For Additional Information
- Government Job Opportunity in Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Tirupati
- Fellowship Remuneration Rs. 35000/- to Rs. 47,000/-
- Job Opportunity for Ph.D degree in Chemistry
🔖 Post Expires on 30th October 2022