The Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Thiruvananthapuram (IISER TVM) is dedicated to scientific research and science education of international standards. Traditionally, teaching has been segregated from research in undergraduate science curricula in our country. The IISERs were established by the Ministry of Education, Government of India, to bridge this dichotomy. IISER TVM was founded in 2008. The institute aims to provide high quality education in modern science, integrating it with outstanding research at the undergraduate level itself, and to develop a spirit of enquiry cutting across disciplines. IISER TVM is an autonomous institution offering a five-year BS-MS programme in addition to iPh.D and Ph.D. programmes in Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics and inter-disciplinary areas.
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Thiruvananthapuram Applications are invited from eligible candidate for the position of Apprenticeship in Engineering
- Apprenticeship in Civil Engineering
- Apprenticeship in Electrical Engineering
- Apprenticeship in Architectural Engineering
Post 1. Apprenticeship in Civil Engineering: 4 positions
Essential qualification B.E./ B.Tech. in Civil with first class or its equivalent Grade in the CGPA/UGC 7 point scale with good academic record from a recognized University/Institute.
Post 2. Apprenticeship in Electrical Engineering: 2 positions
Essential qualification B.E./B.Tech in Electrical Engineering with first class or its equivalent Grade in the CGPA/UGC 7 point scale with good academic record from a recognized University/Institute.
Post 3. Apprenticeship in Architectural Engineering: 1 position
Essential qualification B.E./B.Tech in Architectural Engineering/B. Arch with first class or its equivalent Grade in the CGPA/UGC 7 point scale with good academic record from a recognized University/Institute.
Minimum Monthly Remuneration
- A monthly stipend of Rs.10,000/ will be admissible
How to Apply
- In case suitable BE/B.Tech/B.Arch candidates are not found, Diploma holders also will be considered.
- The upper age limit is 25 years
- Tenure of the apprenticeship will be six months.
- The Institute reserves the right of rejecting any or all the applications without assigning any reason thereof.
- Mere eligibility will not vest any right on any candidate for being called for interview. The decision of the Institute in all matters will be final. No correspondence will be entertained from candidates in connection with the process of selection/interview. Canvassing in any manner would entail disqualification of the candidature.
- The institute reserves the right to terminate the apprenticeship without notice if the performance is not satisfactory.
- A monthly stipend of Rs.10,000/ will be admissible.
- CV along with a photograph and proof of educational qualifications, date of birth and category, may be sent via email to email@example.com latest by 07th December, 2021. Incomplete applications or applications without self-attested copies of certificates/ testimonials or received after the last date are liable to be rejected.
- Upon satisfactory completion of the apprenticeship, a certificate will be issued to the candidate.
Application Submission Deadline 07th December, 2021
Job Location 🇮🇳
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Thiruvananthapuram, Maruthamala PO, Vithura, Thiruvananthapuram – 695551, Kerala,
For Additional Information
- Government Job Opportunity in Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Thiruvananthapuram
- Monthly Salary Rs. 10,000/- per month
- Job Opportunity for B.E./ B.Tech. in Civil / Electrical Engineering / Architectural Engineering