Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Kolkata (IISER Kolkata) was established in 2006 by the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India. IISER Kolkata is designed to reach the prestigious position in the global setting that IISc, IIMs and IITs presently enjoy. IISER Kolkata is an autonomous institution awarding its own degrees. The central theme of the IISER Kolkata is to integrate education with research so that undergraduate teaching as well as doctoral and postdoctoral research work could be carried out in symbiosis.
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Kolkata (IISER Kolkata) Application invited from the eligible candidates for the Post of Small Animal House Facility Scientist In-charge and Veterinarian for the following New Animal Facility vacancies
- Small Animal House Facility Scientist In-charge
Position: Small Animal House Facility Scientist In-charge Ph.D. in Life Sciences / Biology or associated field with minimum 55% marks in MSc or equivalent degree and at least two/three first-author publications in the peer-reviewed international journal where the candidate used experimental small animals.
- Bachelor degree in Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry (BVSc &AH) as listed in the 1st & 2nd Schedule of the Indian Veterinary Council Act, 1984
- Registered with the Veterinary Council of India/ Veterinary Council of States.
- Master of Veterinary Science (M.V.Sc.) in Veterinary Medicine or Veterinary Microbiology or Veterinary Pathology or Veterinary Pharmacology and Toxicology.
- Ph.D. candidates in relevant subjects will be preferred.
- Age: Below 35 but can be relaxed based on the experience
Minimum Monthly Remuneration
- Small Animal House Facility Scientist In-charge Consolidated Rs. 80,000 (per month)
- Veterinarian Consolidated Rs. 45,000 to 60,000 (per month) as per the experience
How to Apply
The posts are purely temporary and contractual in nature. Interested eligible candidates are requested to send their application along with complete CV to the following email id within 28th February, 2022: email@example.com. The applicants must clearly mention the name of the position they intend to apply for while sending in their details. Scanned marksheets, certificates, and proof of work experience must be sent along with the application email in pdf format.
The shortlisted candidates will receive a call letter mentioning the time and date for the interview via email. The number of candidates to be called for the interview will be decided based on the applications received. Mere fulfilment of the eligibility criteria does not guarantee a call for the interview.
Application Submission Deadline 28th February, 2022
Job Location 🇮🇳
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Kolkata (IISER Kolkata), Mohanpur, Kolkata, West Bengal 741246
For Additional Information
- Government Job Opportunity in Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Kolkata (IISER Kolkata)
- Monthly Salary Rs.45,000 to Rs.80,000
- Job Opportunity for Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry (BVSc &AH) / Life Sciences / Biology