The Indian Institute of Science is a public, deemed, research university for higher education and research in science, engineering, design, and management. It is located in Bangalore, in the Indian state of Karnataka. IISc aims to be among the world’s foremost academic institutions through the pursuit of excellence in research and promotion of innovation by offering world-class education to train future leaders in science and technology and by applying science and technology breakthroughs for India’s wealth creation and social welfare.
Applications Are Invited From Eligible Candidates For The Position Of “QA/QC Engineer” For The Project “Construction Of Research Park Building (IHUB) For Society For Innovative Development (Sid) In IISC Campus, Bengaluru”.
- QA/QC Engineer
BE / Diploma in CIVIL ENGINEERING with min. 5 years of experience
In addition to the above, QA/QC Engineer should have the following skills:
- Team working and communication
- Technical skills
- An eye for detail
- Problem solving
- Management skills
- applicant should have precise knowledge of all aspects of engineering construction relating to civil, Architectural, and Structural discipline interfacing the
- applicant should be conversant with government norms which concern with civil
construction works and
- applicant should be well versed in KPWD SR/CPWD SR for scrutiny of running bills
of the agency
Minimum Monthly Remuneration
- The remuneration would be as per institute norms and commensurate with the experience and credentials of the candidate.
How to Apply
The applications addressed to the Project Engineer can be sent to the e-mail id: email@example.com. the last date for submission of the applications is 09 Jan 2022 till 5.00 pm.
Application Submission Deadline 09 Jan 2022 till 5.00 pm.
Job Location 🇮🇳
Indian Institute of Science, CV Raman Rd, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560012
For Additional Information
Indian Institute of Science Applications Are Invited From Eligible Candidates For The Position Of “QA/QC Engineer” For The Project “Construction Of Research Park Building (IHUB) For Society For Innovative Development (Sid) In IISC Campus, Bengaluru”.RM) )
- Government Job Opportunity in Indian Institute of Science
- Monthly Salary The remuneration would be as per institute norms and commensurate
- QA/QC Engineer Trainee Job Opportunity for Civil Engineering