Indian Institute of Jammu launches its online summer school for students of 10th, 11th, and 12th classes. The summer school would provide an excellent opportunity for students to learn new skills, explore new interests, and find ways for self-development.
The program will allow students to expand their horizons across many disciplines. The fun-based approach will make the sessions more exciting and impactful. Moreover, the innovative teaching pedagogies used by IIM Jammu faculty and other subject experts will create a positive learning environment by engaging the students in the best possible way. Thus, the program will help in the overall development of the student and benefit them in realizing their true potential.
- Program Duration: 1 week
- Program Dates: 5th to 10th, July 2021
- Session Timings: 4 to 6 PM (2 sessions of 1 hour each)
- Mode of Delivery: Online
- Application Deadline: June 30th, 2021
- Total Intake: Limited seats with a first come, first-serve basis.
- Registration Fee: No registration fee (IIM Jammu sponsored program)
The pedagogy would include participatory learning by student-faculty interactions, videos, role-plays, experiential learning, storytelling, brainstorming, team activities, and exercises.
- To make learning fun and enriching
- To help the students in acquiring new skills and Interest
- To help the students on their path of self-development
- To help the students in exploring new career options
Programme Topic Covered
- Module 1 – Discovering the Opportunities
- Session Topic
- Knowing the World Around you
- Future Career Options
- Fun Based Learning
- Module 2 – Learning New Skills
- Problem Solving and Critical Thinking
- Financial Literacy
- Journey from Product to Brands
- Public Speaking and Personality Development
- Module 3- Self Development
- Importance of Having a Hobby
- Exploring Happiness
- Time and Stress Management
- Building Interpersonal Relationship
Who can Apply?
Students of 10th, 11th, and 12th classes.
CERTIFICATE TO BE ISSUED ONLY TO ATTENDEES WITH A MINIMUM OF 80% ATTENDANCE
Programme Registration Fee
◆ No registration fee (IIM Jammu sponsored program)
How to Apply
◆ Candidate should submit an online application by clicking the Apply Online. Participants need to fill up the online application form by using the link given below with all the required details.
Please apply online by completing the registration form on the given link: https://forms.gle/kBt5N3aE2WRz7ST49
Procedure for Registration
- Fill in Applicants Information, Personal Information, Institutional Information, Research Areas of Interest, Email, Contact Number and Corresponding Address.
- The Star Marked details are mandatory (*).
- Check Summary Page before submission.
- Last date for registration is June 30th, 2021
- Course Duration 5th to 10th, July 2021
For Additional Information
Organizer Information 🇮🇳
Indian Institute of Management Jammu , Canal Road Nawabad, Cantonment, Jammu, Jammu and Kashmir 180016
- Summer School Programme Organized by Indian Institute of Management Jammu
- Learn About new skills, explore new interests, and find ways for self-development
- Free Summer School Programme for Students of 10th, 11th, and 12th classes.