Indian Institute of Management Nagpur started its journey in the year 2015 under the mentorship of Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad. The Institute’s first batch of Post Graduate Programme (PGP) in Management commenced on the 23rd of July 2015.IIM Nagpur, being a new generation IIM, aims to create value-driven leaders, global managers, and entrepreneurs with strong conceptual foundations and analytical approach to help them be the best in whichever field they choose. The aim is to innovatively address the needs of a modern India, and connecting aspirations and realities to attain benchmarks that are respected internationally. IIM Nagpur is gradually increasing its portfolio of activities to fulfill these objectives.
IIM Nagpur is looking for a qualified and experienced Assistant Officer -Admissions for the Degree Granting Programmes.
Assistant Officer – Admissions will lead the department’s regular operations, planning and execution of admission cycle for various programs offered by IIM Nagpur.
Brief about the Admissions Department: Admissions department has a crucial role in attracting top-quality applicants and admitting them for all the Degree granting programmes. The department’s role is to formulate policies, systems and processes that provide competitive edge for IIM Nagpur to grow as the number one choice among MBA and Management degree aspirants.
- Assistant Officer – Admissions
Position: Assistant Officer – Admissions
Qualification and Experience:
- Applicant should have a Post-Graduate Degree/Diploma with minimum 60% marks from a reputed institute/university, preferably in Management.
- At least 8 years of work experience in academic administration in a higher education institute or a private business school directly related to admissions in multiple degree granting programs. OR
Applicants possessing only Undergraduate degree in any discipline should have minimum 65% marks from a reputed institute/university.
- At least 10 years work experience in academic administration in a higher education institute or a private business school directly related to admissions in multiple degree granting programs.
In both the cases, Experience of MBA admissions through CAT in IIMs/IITs/Private B-Schools of high repute/NITs is desirable.
- Thorough understanding of MBA admissions in CAP and/or coordinating CAT-based internal admission process to MBA.
- At least 2 years of the overall experience in a supervisory role managing a team of at least 3 resources.
- Demonstrated ability to handle few thousand applicant’s data of multiple programs with varied sizes.
- Working knowledge about Application portal development.
- Experience in giving inputs for outreach initiatives as per program’s target applicant pool and considering various application stages.
Minimum Monthly Remuneration
- Selected candidate will be offered a fixed-term appointment of Two years on IIM Nagpur contract on a consolidated monthly salary commensurate with qualification and experience. In addition to this the perks & allowances will be paid as per Institute norms.
- The contract may be extended further based on performance/satisfactory discharge of duties and the Institute’s requirements.
- State of the art Staff Residence is available for accommodation at the campus.
How to Apply
Interested candidates meeting all the job requirements are advised to Human Resource Department (iimnagpur.ac.in) on the IIM Nagpur website latest by 01/12/2023 up to 5:00 PM
Note: If during or after completion of the contract period, the Institute finds the candidate suitable for any other role, the same may be offered to him/her.
Only the shortlisted/selected candidates will be informed about the further Interview process/ results of the Interview.
Application Submission Deadline 01st December 2023 up to 5:00 PM
Job Location 🇮🇳
Indian Institute of Management Nagpur, VNIT Campus, S Ambazari Rd, Ambazari, Nagpur, Maharashtra 440010
For Additional Information
🔖 Post Expires on 01st December 2023