Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode is an autonomous public business school located in Calicut, Kerala. The institute, set up in 1996 by the Government of India in collaboration with the State Government of Kerala, is one of the 20 Indian Institutes of Management. Spread over about 112.5 acres of land, the Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode, is situated on two hillocks in the Kunnamangalam Area of ancient city of Calicut in Kerala. Boasting of one of the most picturesque and oxy-rich campuses in the country, the world class infrastructure includes air-conditioned classrooms, guest care areas and LAN/WAN connectivity which enables every IIMK resident to be exposed to a wholesome experience.
Indian Institute of Management, Kozhikode invites online applications for selection to the position of Research Associate on contract basis for its Center of Excellence for Social Innovation.
- Research Associate
Master’s Degree preferably in Human Resource Management /Strategic Management / Industrial Psychology/ Industrial Organizational Psychology/ Applied Psychology/ Sociology/ MSW or MBA (OB/HR/Strategy)
Minimum Monthly Remuneration
Remuneration Rs.26,400/- per month
Telephone allowance of Rs.300/- per month
How to Apply
- Interested and eligible candidates may submit applications online at https://iimk.ac.in/ latest by 5:00 pm of 15th October, 2022
- Candidates are requested to upload their photograph, certificates and signature,-as per the format prescribed in the online portal.
Application Submission latest by 15th October, 2022
Job Location 🇮🇳
Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode, IIMK Campus P. O, Kunnamangalam, Kozhikode, Kerala, 673570
For Additional Information
- Government Job Opportunity in Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode
- Monthly Salary Rs. 26,400/-
- Job Opportunity for Master’s Degree preferably in Human Resource Management /Strategic Management / Industrial Psychology/ Industrial Organizational Psychology/ Applied Psychology/ Sociology/ MSW or MBA (OB/HR/Strategy)
🔖 Post Expires on 15th October 2022