The Indian Institute of Management Bangalore (IIMB) is a leading graduate school of management in Asia. Under the IIM Act of 2017, IIMB is an Institute of National Importance. IIMB has 108 full time faculty members, about 1200 students across various degree-granting programmes and nearly 5000 annual Executive Education participants. Our logo carries a proclamation in Sanskrit, तेजस्वि नावधीतमस्तु (tejasvi navadhitamastu), which translates as ‘let our study be enlightening’. Our vision is to be a global, renowned academic institution fostering excellence in management, innovation and entrepreneurship for business, government and society.
Indian Institute of Management Bangalore Application invited from the eligible candidates for the Post of Research Associate – Office of Dean (Faculty) for the following vacancies
- Research Associate – Office of Dean (Faculty)
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
• To assist the Office of Dean (Faculty) and the Research & Publication team in undertaking various tasks to support and enhance IIMB’s research capabilities.
• To collaborate and be a part of ongoing tasks with our Research team
Key Skills / Abilities/Knowledge required:
• Data management skills with knowledge of statistical tools for data analysis and report generation
• Candidate should ideally have handled research assignments in business, management, and economics
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Mature attitude with a capability to discuss coordination / research issues with other stakeholders/team members.
• Confident and self-motivated.
Qualifications: Candidates need to have a bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
◆ Monthly CTC will be in the range of Rs. 30,000 and is negotiable.
How to Apply
Candidates meeting all the above-mentioned requirements and interested in being considered may apply online by visiting: http://iimberpsrv.iimb.ernet.in/prod/pfonlapp.home
This position is on contract. Selected candidates should be prepared to take up the assignment immediately.
Maximum age limit for being appointed under these Rules will ordinarily not exceed 60 years for Non-teaching staff, subject to discretion from the director.
“The institute is an Equal Opportunity Employer and committed to fully complying with the provisions of Rights for Persons with Disability Act. The institute firmly believes that such hiring is no way a charity but makes business sense as it is proven that Persons with disability are both highly productive and stable team members, if given an opportunity”
We encourage OBC, SC/ST, PwD candidates to apply for the position.
Closing date for applications is December 3, 2021. Only shortlisted candidates will be intimated.
- Last date for registration is December 03, 2021
For Additional Information
Indian Institute of Management Bangalore Online applications are invited from excellent academic record and relevant work experience for recruitment to the Research Associate – Office of Dean (Faculty) post
Organizer Information 🇮🇳
Indian Institute of Management Bangalore, Bannerghatta Main Rd, opp. to Apollo Hospitals, Sundar Ram Shetty Nagar, Bilekahalli, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560076
- Research Associate – Office of Dean (Faculty) Opportunity Indian Institute of Management Bangalore
- Monthly Salary Rs. 30,000 and is negotiable.
- Research Associate – Office of Dean (Faculty) Opportunity for bachelor’s degree in any discipline.