The Indian Institute of Management Bangalore (IIMB) is a leading graduate school of management in Asia. Under the IIM Act of 2017, IIMB is an Institute of National Importance. IIMB has 108 full time faculty members, about 1200 students across various degree-granting programmes and nearly 5000 annual Executive Education participants. Our logo carries a proclamation in Sanskrit, तेजस्वि नावधीतमस्तु (tejasvi navadhitamastu), which translates as ‘let our study be enlightening’. Our vision is to be a global, renowned academic institution fostering excellence in management, innovation and entrepreneurship for business, government and society.
Indian Institute of Management Bangalore looking for a Graphic Designer to produce and oversee digital, social and print creative solutions to address IIMB’s needs.
- Graphic Designer
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepares art work for various media with research
- Concept planning and story boarding
- Applies thorough knowledge of fonts and styles
- Works with multiple stakeholders and uses feedback effectively
- Works with vendors such as printers
- Enhances technical knowledge by attending design workshops; reviewing professional publications; participating in professional societies
- Work as part of a team with copywriters, photographers, printers, other designers, account executives, web developers and marketing specialists.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Completes projects by coordinating with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc.
Key Responsibilities / Skills / Ability
- 3+ years of working experience on Adobe CC InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat, Premiere Pro, Dreamweaver and Adobe After Effects.
- Good knowledge of print media publication – Good experience in making print ready files with bleed, fold and crop marks.
- The applicant should have good practical experience in designing annual reports, academic calendar, books, flyers, emailers, online flip book, brochures, invites, posters and banners etc.
- Good at website graphics/logo creation. Sound experience in drawing illustrations using Adobe Illustrator. Able to work on Drupal.
- Knowledge of CorelDRAW & Video editing is an added advantage.
- Good at English communication and able work on Drupal.
- Graphic Design Skills, Layout Skills, Creative Services, Customer Focus, Creativity, Flexibility, Attention to Detail, Deadline-Oriented, Desktop Publishing Tools, Acute Vision, Handles Rejection.
Educational qualification and Experience:
- Candidate should be Graduate from reputed university.
- Experience: Minimum 4 – 6 years of working experience in graphics design and print industry
◆ Based on the experience and qualifications, compensation for selected candidates is likely to be in the range of levels 4 to 5 as mapped to 7th CPC pay scales plus other standard entitlements as per IIMB Contract Appointment Rules
How to Apply
Candidates meeting all the above-mentioned requirements and interested in being considered may apply online by visiting: http://iimberpsrv.iimb.ernet.in/prod/pfonlapp.home
This position is on contract. Selected candidates should be prepared to take up the assignment immediately.
Closing date for applications is March 15, 2022. Only shortlisted candidates will be intimated
- Last date for registration is March 15, 2022
For Additional Information
Organizer Information 🇮🇳
Indian Institute of Management Bangalore, Bannerghatta Main Road, opp. to Apollo Hospitals, Sundar Ram Shetty Nagar, Bilekahalli, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560076
- Graphic Designer Opportunity Indian Institute of Management Bangalore
- Monthly Salary range of levels 4 to 5 as mapped to 7th CPC pay scales plus
- Graphic Designer Opportunity for Candidate should be Graduate from reputed university.