Indian Institute of Information Technology Sri City, Chittoor known as IIIT Sri City (IIITS) was established in 2013 by Ministry of Education, Government of India as an Institute of National importance by an Act of Parliament. IIITS is one among the 20 Institutes across India, focusing on Information Technology education, research and development. The institute is located in Sri City (www.sricity.in) located about 60 KMs from Chennai on the Nellore Highway. The nearest airports are Chennai (70 KMs) and Tirupati (70 KMs). IIITS The Institute was setup by the Government of India along with Government of Andhra Pradesh and Industry Partners represented by Sri City Foundation as a Public-Private-Partnership (PPP) institution. The Institute is governed by the Board of Governors consisting of eminent personalities from the Government, Industry and Academia. IIITS offers B. Tech, M.Tech, M.S. and Ph. D. programmes in the areas of Computer Science & Engineering and Electronics & Communications Engineering.
Indian Institute of Information Technology Sri City IIIT Sri City is looking for highly motivated post graduates to provide administrative support for effective functioning of its day-to-day operations. The potential candidates will be assigned a wide range of important duties in the following areas:
i) Finance and Accounts
ii) Academic Administration
iii) General Administration including Establishment
iv) Hostel Administration
- Multi-Skilled Intern (MSI) On Contract Basis
Position: Multi-Skilled Intern (MSI) On Contract Basis
Qualification & Experience:
● Junior MSI- Fresh MBA/MCA graduates from reputed Institute/ University.
● Senior MSI- MBA/MCA graduates from reputed Institute/University with minimum of 2 years of relevant experience.
● Excellent analytical and comprehension skills
● Excellent verbal and written English language and communication skills.
● Proficient in Microsoft applications and Google Suite based applications.
● Attention to detail, ability to multi-task and good team playing skills.
- Good working knowledge of Excel sheets, writing formal letters and reports, Presentations and related skill set.
- Familiarity/ hands on exposure of software tools for day to day activities in Academics, Finance & Accounts and other Administration departments.
- Familiar with Tally, Statutory payments like GST, TDS, EPF and NPS, Reconciliation of Accounts, BRS, Review of Financials and budgets, Internal and Statutory Audits etc.
- Understanding of civil infrastructure, maintenance and repair works
- Familiar with GFR Rules, GeM portal, Establishment Rules etc.
Minimum Monthly Remuneration
- Senior Multi-skilled Intern – Rs.23,000/-
- Junior Multiskilled Intern – Rs. 20,000/-
How to Apply
Candidates possessing the requisite qualification and experience should fill up the application form in the format enclosed. Duly filled in Application Form (Downloadable Application. Click here )along with supporting documents and passport size photograph should be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Call letters will be sent through e-mail to the candidates shortlisted for the selection process. Candidates called for the selection process will be required to attend at their own expenses.
Any corrigendum or amendment regarding this advertisement will be published on our website www.iiits.ac.in
Application Submission Deadline October 27, 2021
Job Location 🇮🇳
Indian Institute of Information Technology Sri City, 630 Gnan Marg, Sri City, Satyavedu Mandal Chittoor District – 517 646, Andhra Pradesh
For Additional Information
Indian Institute of Information Technology Sri City applications are invited from excellent academic record and relevant work experience for recruitment to the Senior Multi-skilled Intern and Junior Multiskilled Intern post
- Government Job Opportunity in Indian Institute of Information Technology Sri City
- Intern Compensation Rs.20,000 to Rs.23,000
- Job Opportunity for Master of Business Administration (MBA) / MCA (Master of Computer Application)
Post expires on Wednesday October 27th, 2021