The Indian Institute of Forest Management is a sectoral management institute, which constantly endeavors to evolve knowledge useful for the managers in the area of Forest, Environment and Natural Resources Management and allied sectors. It disseminates such knowledge in ways that promote its application by individuals and organizations.
Indian Institute of Forest Management Applications are invited from eligible candidates for contractual engagement as PR/Corporate Communication Professional.
- PR/Corporate Communication Professional
Position: PR/Corporate Communication Professional
A professional having minimum qualification of first class post-graduate in English/Management/Communication/Advertising/Journalism and requisite experience in the public relations/corporate communication/media outreach/social media etc. work experience in a professional agency/corporate/or national level higher education institutions will be given preference.
Minimum Monthly Remuneration
- The gross emoluments may vary between Rs.60,000 – 80,000/- per month depending upon the experience and suitability of the candidate. The candidate shall not be eligible for any other allowances or perks.
How to Apply
Last date of receiving online applications: 25th November, 2022
Candidates fulfilling the above requirements may visit our website
www.iifm.ac.in/vacancies and submit their application online under the link https://erp.iifmbhopal.edu.in/iifmapp/apply/109 uploading scanned copy of the certificates/testimonials and a brief write-up on work and experience. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for online interview.
Application Submission Deadline 25th November, 2022
Job Location 🇮🇳
Indian Institute of Forest Management, Post Box No. (01) 357, Nehru Nagar, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh-462003, INDIA
For Additional Information
- Government Job Opportunity in Indian Institute of Forest Management
- Monthly Salary Rs.60,000 – 80,000/- per month
- Job Opportunity for post-graduate in English/Management/Communication/Advertising/Journalism
🔖 Post Expires on 25th November 2022