Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) is a premier institution of education, training and research in the area of International Business set up by Department of Commerce, Government of India.The Centre for Research on International Trade (CRIT) which is a part of IIFT has three Centres under it with the Centre for WTO Studies being one of them.
The Centre for WTO Studies intends to engage Legal researchers either at the level of Research Associate (Legal) or Research Fellow (Legal) or Senior Research Fellow (Legal) to work on issues related to WTO and international trade. The engagement shall be purely on contractual basis for a period of one year
- Research Associate/Research Fellow/Senior Research Fellow (Legal)
Qualification:LLB/ LLM/PhD (Law) with sound knowledge of International Trade Law
Experience: The candidates having research experience on different aspects of international trade law including agriculture, non-tariff barriers, services, trade remedies, electronic commerce and WTO Disputes in any reputed organization shall be preferred.
Other Skills: The candidates should have sound knowledge of computer application and packages [M.S. Word, M.S. Outlook, Excel, Power Point]. The candidate should have good command over English (spoken as well as written) and should have experience of research activities.
Minimum Monthly Remuneration
- Research Associate (Legal) Rs.30,000/- per month
- Research Fellow (Legal) Rs.36,000/- per month
- Senior Research Fellow (Legal) having at least three years research experience Rs.48,000/- per month*
- Senior Research Fellow (Legal) having Ph.D Degree in Law and preferably some independent research experience. Rs.54,000/- per month*
How to Apply
Candidates who have been awarded Degree in Law or Ph.D. Degree in Law and are in possession of their Degree/Provisional Degree on the date of this advertisement should only apply. Indian nationals having the above qualifications and experience should only apply and send their C.V., cover letter and essay by email to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 7th August, 2021.
Application Submission Deadline 7th August, 2021
Job Location 🇮🇳
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT), IIFT Bhawan, B-21, Qutab Institutional Area, New Delhi-110016
For Additional Information
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) The Centre for WTO Studies intends to engage Legal researchers either at the level of Research Associate (Legal) or Research Fellow (Legal) or Senior Research Fellow (Legal)
- Government Job Opportunity in Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT)
- Monthly Salary Rs.30,000 to Rs.54,000
- Job Opportunity for LLB/ LLM/PhD (Law)