The programme will be delivered over the online platform, at convenient times for the Doctors to participate. Sessions would be scheduled on alternate weekends from 31st July 2021 to 07th November 2021. Participants will be provided reading materials for each course, where necessary.
IIM Indore’s Institutional Social Responsibility initiative, the institute would impart Leadership Development Training for 100 select doctors for a duration of 70 hours. The programme is named “Kritajna” to express IIM Indore’s gratitude to the selfless service of frontline Doctors. The training programme is a Short Duration Certificate Programme which will include contemporary topics of interest for Doctors, including Leadership, Negotiations, Conflict Management, Effective Communication Skills, Understanding New-age Technology, Service Operations, Financial Management, etc. The programme is designed to impart competencies in Leadership, Management, and Entrepreneurship to participating Doctors.
The pedagogy follows a judicious blend of methodologies that include Lectures, Case studies, Games, Real-life examples and Projects.
Programme Dates: 31st July 2021 to 07th Nov 2021 (On Alternate Weekends)
- To impart participating Doctors with insights on the best Leadership and Management practices.
- To help appreciate the importance of Transformational Leadership and Interpersonal effectiveness in the healthcare system.
- To help participants develop the right strategies for Negotiation, Conflict Management, and Change Management.
- To help Doctors understand the process of Decision Making under uncertainty and in the context of Ethical dilemmas.
- To inculcate the strategic used of Effective Communication.
- To enable an understanding of New-age Technologies and Digital Practices as change agents for transformation in the healthcare domain.
- To provide participants with world-class Service and Operations Management concepts for a smoother hospital administration.
- To impart key insights about Financial Management practices.
Who can Apply?
The programme is open to doctors who have served in frontline duty during the COVID-19 pandemic in India during 2020 and 2021. The programme will be effective in nurturing leadership, managerial, and entrepreneurial skills in doctors at all levels of their career. The programme is open for doctors serving in both the Government as well as Private sector hospitals.
Course Registration Fee
◆ There is no fee for the programme. The programme will be completely free for all 100 selected Doctors and all costs of the programme will be covered by the institute.
IIM Indore will provide ‘Certificate of Participation’ to participants after they had successfully attended the programme.
How to Apply
◆ Candidate should submit an online application by clicking the Apply Online. Participants need to fill up the online application form by using the link given below with all the required details.
Participants can register for the programme by submitting the Online Form (Google Form) given below: https://forms.gle/rDUcqog3VdfGCLTH8
Procedure for Registration
- Fill in Applicants Information, Personal Information, Institutional Information, Hospital Information, Specialisation, Email, Contact Number and Corresponding Address.
- The Star Marked details are mandatory (*).
- Check Summary Page before submission.
- Last date for registration is 15th July 2021.
- Course Duration 31st July 2021 to 07th November 2021
For Additional Information
Organizer Information 🇮🇳
Kritajna – 2021
Executive Education Office
Indian Institute of Management Indore
Prabandh Shikhar, Rau-Pithampur Road
Indore 453556, Madhya Pradesh, INDIA
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- IIM Indore Leadership Development Programme Organized by Indian Institute of Management Indore
- impart competencies in Leadership, Management, and Entrepreneurship
- Free Short Duration Certificate Programme for leadership, managerial, and entrepreneurial skills in doctors