IIM Bangalore’s Data Centre & Analytics Lab DCAL is organizing the Eleventh Symposium on Business Analytics and Intelligence on 09th & 10st July, 2021. As a part of the Symposium, working professionals and students from our programme in Business Analytics and Intelligence (BAI – Batch 11) will be presenting their projects in the analytics domain.
The projects have been undertaken in collaboration with various organizations on real-life problem/data. These projects were procured from different sectors like Insurance, Manufacturing, Healthcare, Real-Estate, Oil & Energy, Sports, Skill-Development & Training and Financial Solutions. This year’s symposium will see about 16 different projects being presented detailing the problem statement, approach, outcome and impact.
This symposium is an apt platform to understand the applications of Analytics and Big Data in various disciplines of management and how they are being used for solving domain and sector specific problems
Topics to be Covered
- Application of Deep Learning for Information Extraction of Digital Resumes
- Customer Sentiment Analytics for Passenger Car Segment
- Electricity Load and Price Forecasting for Short Term Period
- Engineering, Procurement, and Construction (EPC) Project Optimization using Evolutionary Algorithms
- Evaporator Simulation And Optimization
- Fall detection in a IOT enabled emergency care device
- Fleet Optimization improving both route planning and demand forecasting thereby reducing overall spend
- Identification of Root Cause of Higher Customer Backlogs
- IIMBx MOOCers and Shakers: Artificial Intelligence in Action
- NPS Driver Analysis using Text Mining
- Optimizing transport logistics to improve last mile delivery service levels
- Prediction Of M&A Activities Post Covid-19 Across Industries In US
- Predictive Analytics Models for Medication Error, Equipment Breakdown, and Code Blue
- Profiling the People Persona and Developing Intelligence on People Behavior Using App-graph Data
- Smart Meter Disaggregation
- To Predict likelihood of prospective SPONSORs to enable SPS for a Multinational Financial Service Company (MNFSC)
◆ Symposium participation is FREE
How to Apply
◆ Candidate should submit an online application by clicking the Apply Online. Participants need to fill up the online application form by using the link given below with all the required details.
- The event will be conducted on a virtual platform.
- Symposium participation is FREE.
- Sign Up to register.
- All registered participants will receive joining link for the symposium two days prior to the event date.
- There will be a discussion forum open for all participants to ask queries related to the presentations.
Procedure for Registration
- Fill in Applicants Information, Personal Information, Institutional Information, Email, Contact Number
- The Star Marked details are mandatory (*).
- Check Summary Page before submission.
- Last date for registration is 03 July, 2021
- Event date 09 & 10 July, 2021
For Additional Information
IIM Bangalore’s Data Centre & Analytics Lab DCAL is organizing the Eleventh Symposium on Business Analytics and Intelligence on 09th & 10st July, 2021.
Organizer Information 🇮🇳
Indian Institute of Management Bangalore,
Bannerghatta Road, Bengaluru, India
Pin Code : 560076
- Eleventh Symposium on Business Analytics and Intelligence Organized by Indian Institute of Management Bangalore
- Learn About Business Analytics and Intelligence
- Eleventh Symposium Programme for Faculties/ research scholars/ PG students and Industry employees