TechBee – HCL’s Early Career Program is an exclusive job program for individuals looking for fulltime jobs after completing Class XII. Candidates undergo 12-month training for entry-level IT jobs. On successful completion of training, candidates are employed in full-time jobs with HCL. While working, candidates pursue their higher education with BITS, Pilani or SASTRA University. TechBee enables students to earn right after school and makes them financially independent. TechBee candidates earn a stipend of INR 10,000 during internship and start earning a salary of INR 1.70– 2.20 lacs per annum on starting their full-time job with HCL.
- Job roles include Software Developer, Analyst, Design Engineer, Data Engineer, Support & Process Associate.
- Students enrolled in TechBee program will be placed in HCL for a full-time job post their training.
- The program comprises of class room training and Internship with a stipend of INR 10,000 per month during the internship period.
- Subsequently, the candidates will start earning a salary of INR 1.7 – 2.2 Lakh per annum depending on job roles.
- Candidates can pursue graduation* programs offered by BITS Pilani and SASTRA University while working with HCL Technologies.
A resident of India who has successfully passed class XII board exams with Mathematics/Business Mathematics in 2020 / 2021. Students who are awaiting the Class XII result can also apply. Job roles include Software Developer, Analyst, Design Engineer, Data Engineer, Support & Process Associate.
Candidates are advised to contact only the HCL Technologies office for any queries.
Minimum Monthly Remuneration
- Stipend INR 10,000 (During Internship)
- Salary of INR 1.7 – 2.2 Lakh per annum
How to Apply
Educational fee partially funded by HCL. Students are advised to read the detailed eligibility criteria like year of passing, % marks eta on the website before applying. (https://registrations.hcltechbee.com/)
- Candidates must have Mathematics / Business Mathematics as a subject in Class XII / Intermediate education.
- Candidates should have obtained a minimum of 60% in Mathematics/ Business Mathematics in class XII.
- In case of 2 mark sheets (original and Improvement) being produced by the candidate for the same class i.e. Class 12th, all subjects with the latest marks will be considered for calculating percentage or above irrespective of any board recommendations.
- Candidates must be residents of India who has successfully cleared their class 12th board exams in 2021, 2020.
- Financial assistance is arranged in a way that there is no financial burden on parents or students.
- Candidates get 100% program fee waiver if they score 90% and above during training and 50% fee waiver if they score between 85-90% during training.
Program Duration 12 months
The training for the program is currently available at Noida, Lucknow, Nagpur, Chennai, Hyderabad, Madurai, and Vijayawada
For Additional Information
HCL TechBee Information Centers, Chak Gajaria Farms, HCL IT City, Sultanpur Road, Lucknow – 226016, Uttar Pradesh
Give a missed call on 8448 386 396 or Email us email@example.com
- Salary INR 1.70– 2.20 lacs per annum
- Exclusive program for students who have completed class XII in 2020 or will complete in 2021.
- Job Opportunity for Mathematics / Business Mathematics as a subject in Class XII.