Dr B R Ambedkar National Institute of Technology was established in the year 1987 as Regional Engineering College and was given the status of National Institute of Technology (Deemed University) by the Government of India on October 17, 2002 under the aegis of Ministry of Education (Shiksha Mantralaya), New Delhi. Now the Ministry of Education (Shiksha Mantralaya), Government of India has declared the Institute as “Institute of National Importance” under the act of Parliament-2007. A large number of reputed Industrial houses in the country visit the Institution and select the final year students as Engineers/ Management Trainees. As one of the National Institutes of Technology (NIT), the Institute has the responsibility of providing high quality education in Engineering, Technology and Sciences to produce competent technical and scientific manpower for the country. The Institute offers B.Tech, M.Tech, M.Sc, MBA and Ph.D programmes in the several disciplines of Engineering, Technology and Sciences.
Applications are invited from motivated and eligible candidates for the position of Junior /Senior Research Fellow for the project entitled “An intelligent network analyzer cum patcher for advanced security hardening of the organizational network” under Device Development Programme, Department of Science and Technology (DST), Government of India (Order No.: DST/TDT/DDP-30/2021) in the Department of Computer Science and Engineering, NIT Jalandhar.
- Junior Research Fellow
- Senior Research Fellow
Title of the Project
An intelligent network analyzer cum patcher for advanced security hardening of the organizational network
Position: Junior Research Fellow
JRF: M.Tech/ME (or, B.Tech with valid GATE score) in Electronics Engineering/ Computer Science and Engineering with specialization in Data Structures and Algorithms, IoT, Embedded System with a minimum of 60% marks or an equivalent in Master’s degree (or, 75% marks or an equivalent in Bachelor’s degree with valid GATE score). Relaxation
for SC/ST & PH as per GOI norms. Age limit: Must not be over 28 years as on 7th October, 2021 (relaxable as per the norms/orders of GOI).
SRF: Possessing essential qualifications mentioned for the JRF position (above) and at least 2 years of research/teaching experience post Masters’ degree as evidenced from published papers in journals.
Minimum Monthly Remuneration
- Junior Research Fellow Rs.31,000/- + HRA
- Senior Research Fellow Rs.35,000/- + HRA
How to Apply
- Please apply through the application form https://forms.gle/qc3BZoFC7md99MD16
- Upload your self-attested scanned copies of the certificates (single PDF file) in the application form itself on or before 20-12-2021. The applications received after the mentioned date will not be considered further.
- Project No. : DST/TDT/DDP-30/2021
- No TA/DA will be provided for attending the interview.
- The shortlisted candidates will be informed through email for interview by 25-12-2021.
- Physical/Skype/Google Meet based Interview will be held. The same will be informed by email.
- Candidate selected for this position will be converted to regular Ph.D. program of NIT Jalandhar.
- Original documents of age proof/certificates/degrees/mark-sheets and other testimonials must be presented at the time of interview (may not be applicable for Skype/Google Meet based interview)
Date, time and venue of the Interview
Date: December 28, 2021 (Tuesday)
Time: 10.00 AM onwards
Venue: Seminar Hall (IT Building) (not applicable for Skype/Google Meet based interview)
Application Submission Deadline 20th December, 2021
Job Location 🇮🇳
Dr B R Ambedkar National Institute of Technology, Jalandhar, G.T. Road, Amritsar Bye-Pass, Jalandhar (Punjab), India – 144011
For Additional Information
- Government Job Opportunity in Dr B R Ambedkar National Institute of Technology, Jalandhar
- Monthly Salary Rs.31,000 to Rs.35,000
- Junior Research Fellow Opportunity for Engineering in Electronics Engineering/ Computer Science and Engineering