The Delhi Skill and Entrepreneurship University (DSEU) was established in August 2020 by the Government of NCT of Delhi to equip students with world-class skill education to enable access to aspirational jobs and inculcate entrepreneurial mindset and entrepreneurship. DSEU aims to create a win-win for the youth and the industry by filling the existing gaps in skill training. The University wishes to change the existing paradigm of skilling, making skill acquisition aspirational and providing opportunities to all for skilling, up-skilling and reskilling. Besides, DSEU will support and nurture entrepreneurs and provide quality mentorship to steer the entrepreneurial journeys of those interested, by providing incubation, and constant support.
Online applications are invited from excellent academic record and relevant work experience for recruitment to the Intern post
The Intern will be supporting the admissions team at the university for a comprehensive education and outreach program encompassing the following areas:
- Helpdesk management (with regular replies to phone calls & emails with queries regarding admission)
- Provide various stakeholders with complete information about DSEU programs, admission process, eligibility criteria, career pathways and any other FAQs in-regards to admissions
- Database management & record-keeping for all incoming & outgoing calls/ emails
- Resolve all admission queries received via expression of interest (EoI Form) through calling, emailing and other communication channels established by DSEU
- Outreach campaigns in various locations around NCT of Delhi (physical camps)
- Campaign Intern
Education & Relevant Experience
- The candidate should be graduate/postgraduate preferably in education, development studies, social sciences or another relevant field.
- The Candidate should have a minimum of 55% marks in undergraduate degree/ postgraduate degree.
- The candidate with prior experience or a strong interest in the education sector/career counselling/ social sector/ outreach activities will be given preference.
- The candidate should have basic knowledge of working on computer applications like MS Office and Google workspace
- Functional knowledge of basic internet concepts like browsing, navigation, and general research skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Candidates should have a decent command of Hindi & English language
Minimum Monthly Remuneration
Stipend (All-Inclusive) 10,000 INR (Per Month) + Certificate upon tenure completion from DSEU
How to Apply
● DSEU reserves the right to forfeit a candidate’s employment on receipt of non-compliance with the University’s rules and regulations.
Application Form: https://dseu.ac.in/work-with-us/
Link to apply https://forms.gle/VvXd59kRL7SPPnq68
- Candidates will be given an orientation & training workshop at the beginning of their internship.
- Candidates will be required to attend office regularly, as per the guidelines issued by DSEU, GNCT of Delhi.
- Candidates will be provided with a mobile phone along with an active SIM card, which he/she will retain during the internship but must be returned to the admissions office (DSEU) upon completion of their internship tenure.
- DSEU reserves the right to forfeit a candidate’s employment on receipt of non-compliance with the University’s rules and regulations
Application Submission Deadline 26th April 2022
Job Location 🇮🇳
Delhi Skill and Entrepreneurship University (DSEU), Sector 9, Dwarka, New Delhi – 110077
For Additional Information
- Government Job Opportunity in Delhi Skill and Entrepreneurship University (DSEU)
- Stipend (All Inclusive) 10,000 INR (Per Month) + Certificate upon tenure completion from DSEU
- Campaign Intern Opportunity for graduate/postgraduate preferably in education, development studies, social sciences