The Delhi Skill and Entrepreneurship University (DSEU) was established in August 2020 by the Government of NCT of Delhi to equip students with world-class skill education to enable access to aspirational jobs and inculcate entrepreneurial mindset and entrepreneurship. DSEU aims to create a win-win for the youth and the industry by filling the existing gaps in skill training.
Building on the education philosophy of thinkers such as Mahatma Gandhi and Vinoba Bhave, DSEU aims to integrate the use of the hand, head, and heart for balanced living and engagement in lifelong learning. The focus will be on teaching both self-reliance for life-long independence and the wisdom towards nurturing and valuing interdependence.
The Delhi Skill and Entrepreneurship University (DSEU) has been established through an act of the Legislative Assembly of the National Capital Territory of Delhi, namely the “Delhi Skill and Entrepreneurship University Act, 2019 (DELHI ACT 04 OF 2020) to provide quality education in applied sciences and skill education. The University came into existence on 15 August 2020 vide Notification dated 14.08.2020.
The Delhi Skill and Entrepreneurship University (DSEU) is looking for short-term appointments of Research Associate for the development of detailed syllabus and content for certain courses.
Interested candidates are required to submit applications through online mode only by completing the Application Form and uploading copies of all required certificates.
- Research Associate
Position: Research Associate
For more details of posts, application form, essential and desirable qualifications, Job requirements and the terms and conditions please visit Official.
Roles & Responsibilities :
● Support and assist DSEU Academic Team in tasks pertaining to recruitment, curriculum development, pedagogical research and coordination
● Assist DSEU Academic Team in conducting research and documentation for the programme and provide research inputs to relevant Advisory Groups and Committees
● Coordinate and plan activities/events/schedules with various stakeholders to plan and implement academic programs
● Prepare research and academic proposals
● Maintain a database of potential academic partnerships and facilitate the process of academic tieups
● Manage administrative tasks such as document creation, file management, draft meeting minutes, and the preparation of any electronic or printed research deliverables, among others.
- At least Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in the relevant field.
- A minimum of 4 years of work experience in the relevant field(s) or a Masters and two years in
the relevant field.
- Good digital and research skills.
- Excellent verbal, written and communication skills.
- Experience in developing curriculum including audio-visual material.
- Ability to organise, design, and carry out creative research projects.
- Secondary research and report writing skills.
- Good organisational and multitasking abilities.
- Prior experience in building a course/subject/topic and teaching experience is preferred.
Minimum Monthly Remuneration
- As Per Norms
How to Apply
Eligible and interested candidates may send an application along with their updated Curriculum Vitae, copies of all the necessary certificates in support and passport size photograph to prescribed form https://forms.gle/tqqNbLoYDGH2Vg8M8
Please apply with your CV(s), examples of relevant work done, scope of work that you can deliver and expected remuneration for the same with justification of costs. Please email on firstname.lastname@example.org. Individuals of all nationalities are encouraged to apply
Please fill in the form for your application on https://forms.gle/tqqNbLoYDGH2Vg8M8
Queries pertaining to the positions may also be mailed to email@example.com
Application Submission Deadline 15th August, 2021
Job Location 🇮🇳
Delhi Skill and Entrepreneurship University (DSEU), Sector 9, Dwarka, New Delhi – 110077
For Additional Information
- Government Job Opportunity in Delhi Skill and Entrepreneurship University (DSEU)
- Research Associate for the development of detailed syllabus and content for certain courses
- Job Opportunity for Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in the relevant field