Delhi Jal Board was constituted through an Act of Delhi Legislative Assembly on 6th April 1998. It has been meeting the needs of potable water in the NationalCapital Territory of delhi for more than five decades. Delhi Jal Board has been able to supply pure and wholesome filtered water to the capital city of India which has grown phenomally to the present population of more than 160 lakh. Delhi Jal Board is committed for the augmentation of water supply in Delhi and has taken many steps in this direction. Delhi Jal Board has ensured average availability of 50 gallons per capita per day of filtered water through an efficient network of water treatment plants, booster pumping stations and about 9000 kms of water mains & distribution system.
Engagement of Media Advisor (Print) on contractual basis in Public Relations Department of DJB for one year.
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for engagement as Media Advisor (Print) on contractual basis purely The detail of the number of posts required experience qualification and remuneration has been fixed as under
- Media Advisor (Print)
• Graduate with full time PG degree or Post Graduate Diploma in Mass Communications / Public Relations / Journalism from recognized Institute / University with minimum 60 % . marks or equivalent.
• 05 years of experience in handling print media / stakeholders preferably in a Govt. Department / Undertaking/ PSUs /Board/ Reputed media units.
• Command over Hindi and English Languages (Verbal along with written).
Minimum Monthly Remuneration
- Remuneration 75,000/-(per month) approx.
How to Apply
The applications must reach the office of the undersigned in the application format attached with this circular. Applications must reach this office on or before 05.12.2021 with enclosures of qualifications and experience The proforma is also available in our website and filled proforma with requisite document may be mailed to email@example.com. The applications received after due date and incomplete not attached with the required documents will be solely rejected
Application Submission Deadline 05.12.2021
Job Location 🇮🇳
Delhi Jal Board , Varunalaya Phase-II, Karol Bagh, New Delhi-110005
For Additional Information
- Government Job Opportunity in Delhi Jal Board
- Monthly Salary Rs.75,000
- Media Advisor (Print) Job Opportunity for Mass Communications / Public Relations / Journalism