Delhi Jal Board was constituted through an Act of Delhi Legislative Assembly on 6th April 1998. It has been meeting the needs of potable water in the NationalCapital Territory of delhi for more than five decades. Delhi Jal Board has been able to supply pure and wholesome filtered water to the capital city of India which has grown phenomally to the present population of more than 160 lakh. Delhi Jal Board is committed for the augmentation of water supply in Delhi and has taken many steps in this direction. Delhi Jal Board has ensured average availability of 50 gallons per capita per day of filtered water through an efficient network of water treatment plants, booster pumping stations and about 9000 kms of water mains & distribution system.
Delhi Jal Board, Govt, of NCF of Delhi, invites applications from the following eligible & experienced candidates for engagement as Fellows.
Following professionals are eligible to apply for the post of Senior Fellow/ Fellow/ Associate Fellow.
- Landscape Architect
- Urban Planner
- IT Experts
- STP/WTP Process Engineers
- Ground Water
- Civil Engineer
- Electrical Engineer
- Environment Engineer
- Product Designer
- Senior Fellow (05 Nos.)
- Fellow (10 Nos.)
- Associate Fellow (15 Nos.)
- Senior Fellow Post Graduate with 3 years experience or Graduate with 60% marks with 5 years experience
- Fellow Post Graduates or Graduate with 60% marks with 3 years experience
- Associate Fellow Graduates with 60% marks.
Project Management, Team Management, handling Infra project, position of responsibility
Minimum Monthly Remuneration
- Senior Fellow 05 Nos 2.00 Lacs per month
- Fellow 10 Nos 1.25 Lacs per month
- Associate Fellow 15 Nos 75,000/- per month
How to Apply
No TA/ DA shall be admissible for joining the assignment or on its completion. Fellow will not be allowed foreign travel at Government expenditure.
The interested candidates may send their online application on Email Id no. firstname.lastname@example.org within 45 days from the date of advertisement in the format enclosed.
Application Submission Deadline is within 45 days
Job Location 🇮🇳
Delhi Jal Board , Varunalaya Phase-II, Karol Bagh, New Delhi-110005
For Additional Information
- Government Job Opportunity in Delhi Jal Board
- Monthly Salary Rs.75,000 to Rs.2,00,000
- Senior Fellow/ Fellow/ Associate Fellow Job Opportunity for Post Graduates or Graduate