The Defence Institute of Advanced Technology, (DIAT) as it is known today, came into being as the Institute of Armament Studies in 1952 in the CME campus. In 1967, the Institute was renamed as “Institute of Armament Technology, (IAT)”, which moved to its present location at Girinagar, Pune. From the relatively narrow scope of Armament Studies alone in the Fifties, the role of the Institute was considerably enlarged by the Defence R&D Council in 1964 and further in 1981.
The Department of Electronics Engineering of this Institute is looking for young and dynamic research scholars for the position of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) to work under Institute level research project entitled “Design and Development of Reconfigurable FETs using 2D Materials for HF Applications”. Details/eligibility conditions for selection are given hereunder
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
B.E./ B.Tech in Electronics & Communication/ Electronics/ Electrical/ Communication/ Telecommunication/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ E & TC Engineering/ Instrumentation Engineering with NET/GATE Qualification
M.E./ M.Tech in Electronics & Communication/ Electronics/ Electrical/ Communication/ Telecommunication/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ E & TC Engineering/ Instrumentation Engineering
Master/ M.Sc./ Integrated degree OR equivalent in Physics, Applied Physics, Electronic Science with minimum 60% marks.
Knowledge of Semiconductor Physics/ Quantum Mechanics/ Modeling and Simulation of advanced nanoscale MOSFETs/ 2D materials/ NEGF/
Analog and Digital Electronics/ Python programming
Skill set: Knowledge of Synopsys Sentaurus TCAD/ Synopsys Quantum ATK/ Verilog HDL coding.
Minimum Monthly Remuneration
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Rs 31,000/- (Consolidated) Per month
How to Apply
A Brief bio-data duly signed, Cover letter, Application form (available on Institute website), Proof of Date of Birth, mark sheets and degree certificates may be sent to the email ID of the Principal Investigator
(email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org) in PDF form as a single file, with a subject titled “Application for JRF” on or before 25th July 2022.
- Based on the suitability for the project, the applicants will be called for interview (through Walk-in / video conference). An Email intimation will be sent to shortlisted candidates only. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview of any mode.
- Candidates have to bring their original application with all necessary educational and other supporting documents/project reports/publications etc., on the day of the interview.
Last Date for Application Submission is 25th July 2022.
Job Location 🇮🇳
Defence Institute of Advanced Technology, Girinagar, Next to Khadakwasla Dam, Pune, Maharashtra 411025
For Additional Information
- Government Job Opportunity in Defence Institute of Advanced Technology
- Monthly Salary Rs.31,000/-
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Opportunity for B.E./ B.Tech / M.E./ M.Tech
🔖 Post Expires on 25th July 2022