Central Institute of Educational Technology (CIET), NCERT announces its Online Course on Action Research in Educational Technology for the year 2021- 22. This Two-Credit online course is specially developed for the teacher educators at elementary level working in District Institutes of
Education and Training (DIETs), different State Councils of Educational Research and Training (SCERTs) and State Institutes of Education (SIEs
The Online Course is first of its kind with a purpose to help teacher educators in conducting Action Research to address their educational problems. The course also aims at assisting them in conducting In service Teacher Professional Development (ITPD) in Action Research. The course shall provide conceptual understanding into the processes of Action Research.
The participants shall be required to prepare a proposal on Action Research in their respective areas of work.
Topics to be Covered
This is a 2 credit Online Course of seven weeks duration. There will be five modules. One module will be discussed per week (first week of getting started and last week of evaluation and assessment.) with one hour per week of net meeting (synchronous communication). Participants are expected to study for two hours per week
Who can Apply?
◆ Teacher educators working in the field of Education having background of research.
◆ The persons should have working knowledge of computer or familiarity with the simple operations of working with computer.
Course Registration Fee
• Rs. 1000/- for the Government organizations/institutions
• Rs. 3000/- for the non-government organization/institutions
No fee for the internal staff of the NCERT that is NIE, IREs, CIET, CIVE.
How to Apply
◆ Candidate should submit an online application by clicking the Apply Online. Participants need to fill up the online application form by using the link given below with all the required details. https://action.ncert.org.in/
Last date for applying online for Online Course on Action Research in Educational Technology is 20 July 2021.
Procedure for Registration
- Fill in Applicants Information, Personal Information, Institutional Information, Research Areas of Interest, Email, Contact Number and Corresponding Address.
- The Star Marked details are mandatory (*).
- Check Summary Page before submission.
The participants should have access to the computer system with internet facility to participate in the day-to-day activities. In addition, the participants should also be skilled for accessing the webcam along
with the headphone so that the chat and other features can be utilized fully
- Last date for registration is 20 July 2021
For Additional Information
Organizer Information 🇮🇳
Central Institute of Educational Technology NCERT, National Council of Educational Research and Training, Sri Aurobindo Marg, NCERT Campus, Katwaria Sarai, New Delhi, Delhi 110016
- Online Course on Action Research in Educational Technology Organized by Central Institute of Educational Technology NCERT
- Teacher Professional Development Programme
- Online Course of seven weeks duration for Teacher educators