Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC), is a Scientific Society of the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Government of India. C-DAC has today emerged as a premier R&D organization in ICT&E (Information, Communications Technologies and Electronics) in the country, working on strengthening national technological capabilities in the context of global developments in the field and responding to change in the market need in selected foundation areas. C-DAC represents a unique facet working in close junction with MeitY to implement nation’s policy and pragmatic interventions and initiatives in Information Technology. As an institution for high-end Research and Development (R&D), C-DAC has been at the forefront of the Information, Communications Technologies and Electronics (ICT&E) revolution, constantly building capacities in emerging/enabling technologies and innovating and leveraging its expertise, caliber and skill sets to develop and deploy products and solutions for different sectors of the economy.
C-DAC’s areas of expertise range from R&D work in ICT&E Technologies to Product Development, IP Generation, Technology Transfer and Deployment of Solutions. Primary Thematic or Thrust Areas addressed by C-DAC are:
- High Performance Computing and Grid & Cloud Computing
- Multilingual Computing & Heritage Computing
- Professional Electronics, VLSI & Embedded Systems
- Software Technologies including FOSS
- Cyber Security & Cyber Forensics
- Health Informatics
- Education & Training
Applications are invited (only online) for the Group B (Level 6) Technical & Non-Technical positions to be filled by way of Direct Recruitment
- Technical Assistant -Embedded System
- Technical Assistant -Software Technology
- Technical Assistant -Web and Software Application Security
- Technical Assistant- Computer Network & System Administration and Network Security
- Senior Assistant HRD/Finance/Admin/Purchase
Technical Assistant First Class diploma in engineering/computer applications and 3 years of experience in the relevant field OR First Class degree in Computer Science/Electronics/IT/Computer applications or relevant domain and 3 years of experience in the relevant field OR Trade Certificate with NCVT where basic qualification for admission to the Course is Matriculation or equivalent and 9 years of experience in the relevant field OR Graduate with Frist Class and DOEACC ‘A’ Level with 4 years of experience in relevant field. “Candidate with only qualification of B.Tech/B.E (CSE/Electronics/IT) can not to apply for the post of Technical Assistant”
Senior Assistant HRD/Finance/Admin/Purchase Graduate in any discipline One-year Certificate course in computers. 11 years working experience in relevant field for Graduates & 9 years for post graduates. OR Graduate with 50/100 wpm typing/ shorthand, familiar with computer operations with 3 years relevant experience.
Minimum Monthly Remuneration
- Technical Assistant Embedded System Level 06 Rs.35,400/- Silcher, Assam
- Technical Assistant Software Technology Level 06 Rs.35,400/- Silcher, Assam
- Technical Assistant Web and Software Application Security Level 06 Rs.35,400/- Silcher, Assam
- Technical Assistant Computer Network & System Administration and Network Security Level 06 Rs.35,400/- Silcher, Assam
- Senior Assistant HRD/Finance/Admin/Purchase Level 06 Rs.35,400/- Silcher, Assam
How to Apply
- Before filling the online application form, Candidates should read ‘General Terms and Conditions’ carefully
- Candidate should read all the eligibility parameters and ensure that he/she is eligible for the post before starting to apply online.
- Candidate should have a valid email id and mobile number which should remain valid & active till the completion of selection process.
- Candidate can click on the ‘Apply’ button provided against each position for which he/she wish to apply.
- Fill all the details in the application form at the appropriate places.
- After filling all the details in online application form click on ‘Submit’ button.
Closing date for applying online: The last date for online submission of application is 12.12.2021 (upto 1800 hrs.).
Application Submission Deadline 12.12.2021 (upto 1800 hrs.).
Job Location 🇮🇳
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing, NIT Silchar Campus, NIT Road, Silchar, Assam 788010
For Additional Information
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing C-DAC Applications are invited (only online) for the Group B (Level 6) Technical & Non-Technical positions to be filled by way of Direct Recruitment
- Government Job Opportunity in Centre for Development of Advanced Computing
- Monthly Salary Level 06 Rs.35,400/-
- Job Opportunity for Computer Science/Electronics/IT/Computer applications