Government of India founded the Central University of Tamil Nadu, along with eight other Central Universities, through an Act of Parliament in 2009. It is part of the greater role that the Central Government assumed in making higher education accessible to aspirants from the weaker sections of the society. With eight students in M.A. English Studies, the university started functioning from November 2009, at the Collectorate Annexe at Thiruvarur, 60 kilometers to the east of Thanjavur. But today the University sits astride a major tributary of the famous Cauvery river in the heart of the Delta seven kilometers to the north-west of Thiruvarur.
Central University of Tamil Nadu invites applications in online mode for the Medical Officer (On Temporary Engagement) positions for period of 6 months.The requirement details are as under
- Medical Officer(On Temporary Engagement)
Position: Medical Officer(On Temporary Engagement)
Essential Qualification: Recognized Medical Degree (MBBS) of any University and Registered with the Indian Medical Council and completion of rotating internship.
a) Post Graduate Degree in General Medicine or equivalent recognized by Medical Council of India.
b) MBBS with two years of experience.
Age: Not exceeding 40 years.
Minimum Monthly Remuneration
- Medical Officer(On Temporary Engagement) Selected candidate shall be paid remuneration of Rs 55,000/- per month
How to Apply
Interested candidates are advised to carefully fill in all relevant fields provided in the Application Proforma(Application Form) duly preferably typed in or neatly hand written and provide all relevant information pertaining to qualification, experience details, etc. Scanned copies of the duly filled in and signed application form along with all self-attested copies (soft copy) of the testimonials, converted in a single PDF file, should be sent through e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 08-11-2021.The advertisement No.CUTN/TE/01/2020 dated 29-10-2020 stands cancelled.
Note: Only the Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview
OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1) Selected candidate shall be paid remuneration of Rs 55,000/- per month.
2) The selected candidates will be engaged on purely temporary basis for a period of six months. The services of Medical Officer (On temporary engagement) will be terminated without notice if found unsatisfactory. Under any circumstances, candidate cannot claim any right for permanent position.
3) The number of vacancies indicated in this Notification is tentative. The University reserves the right to fill any consequential vacancies, and /or to increase/decrease the number of vacancies and make engagements accordingly.
4) Incomplete applications will be rejected.
5) Canvassing in any form or bringing of any influence, political or otherwise, will be treated as disqualification on the part of the Candidate.
6) Candidates are advised to visit the University website for updates.
7) Candidates may note that these positions are basically to meet the immediate administrative requirement of the University.Selection in this interview will not make them eligible for regular interviews to be conducted in future.
8) The Medical Officer (on temporary engagement) shall not be given the benefit of allowances, pension, gratuity, leave, etc., as admissible to the regular Medical Officers.
Application Submission Deadline 08-11-2021
Job Location 🇮🇳
Central University of Tamil Nadu, Neelakudi, Thiruvarur – 610 005, Tamil Nadu
For Additional Information
- Government Job Opportunity in Central University of Tamil Nadu
- Monthly Salary Rs.55,000
- Job Opportunity for Medical Degree (MBBS)