Applications are invited by the undersigned from eligible candidates for ONE JUNIOR RESEARCH FELLOW (JRF) AND FOUR POSTS OF PROJECT ASSISTANTS (PA) in the following research projects sponsored by Central Silk Board, Government of India, in this Institute.
Title of the projects and Codes of the JRF and project assistant (PA) are as follows:
- Junior Research Fellow(JRF)
- Project Assistants
|JRF/PA Position||PROJECT TITLE|
PA3- 1 post
|Recommendation of novel fungicidal and insecticidal applications for mulberry|
|PAI- 1 post||Identification of superior bivoltine foundation cross as a male component to improve cross breed productivity in East and North-East India|
|PA2- 1 post||Development of bivoltine double hybrids suitable for different regions of India|
|PA4- 1 post||Impact Assessment of Mulberry Sericulture Technologies in India|
- Junior Research Fellow(JRF) M.Sc. (Agri.) in Entomology/ M.Sc. Zoology with specialization in Entomology, M.Sc. in life Science with Entomology/ M.Sc. in Sericulture/ M.Sc. Entomology from a UGC recognized University
- Project Assistants PA-1,PA-2, PA-3 Pass in Bachelor Degree (BSc / BSc Honours) in Sericulture/Life Sciences/Agriculture from a UGC- recognized University with 60% marks/ 55% for SC/ST candidate
- Project Assistants PA-4 Pass in Bachelor Degree (BSc / BSc Honors) in Sericulture/Life Sciences/Agriculture from a UGC- recognized University with 60% marks/ 55% for SC/ST candidate
Minimum Monthly Remuneration
- Junior Research Fellow(JRF) For candidates with NET qualification Rs 31000/- + admissible HRA per month. For candidates without NET qualification Rs21000/- + admissible HRA. After successful completion of two years as JRF in the project, the research fellow will be awarded SRF after due assessment
- Project Assistants Consolidated pay of Rs.20000/- per month (for candidates with full time B.Sc. Degree and PG Diploma in Sericulture). Consolidated pay of Rs.15000/- per month for candidates with full time B.Sc. Degree
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may appear for a Walk-in-Interview at the time and venue given below with biodata and a passport size photograph, originals and one copy each of educational qualifications showing SSLC, PUC, BSc and MSc, date of birth, NOC from present employer (if you are employed), research experience certificate, research papers published in journals (if any) and caste certificate for SC/ST candidates, along with valid e-mail Id and telephone/mobile numbers.
- Date of walk-in-interview: 27 September 2022
- Time: 10.00 AM onwards (candidates should reach the venue by 9.30 AM for
verification of documents).
- Entry of candidates will be permitted only till 12 Noon.
- Venue: Central Sericultural Research and Training Institute, Central Silk Board, Ministry of Textiles, Govt. of India, Berhampore – 742 101
District – Murshidabad, West Bengal, India (Landmark: Backside of Berhampore court railway station)
walk-in-interview: 27 September 2022
Job Location 🇮🇳
Central Sericultural Research and Training Institute, Central Silk Board, Ministry of Textiles, Govt. of India, Berhampore-742101, Murshidabad Dist, West Bengal
For Additional Information
- Government Job Opportunity in Central Sericultural Research and Training Institute
- Monthly Salary Rs.20,000 to Rs.21,000
- Job Opportunity for M..Sc. (Agri.) in Entomology/ M.Sc. Zoology with specialization in Entomology, M.Sc. in life Science with Entomology/ M.Sc. in Sericulture/ M.Sc. Entomology
🔖 Post Expires on 27th September 2022