Central Institute of Petrochemicals Engineering & Technology (CIPET) (formerly known as Central Institute of Plastics Engineering & Technology (CIPET)) was established in 1968 by Government of India with the assistance of United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) at Chennai. The main objective of setting up of this specialized institute was to develop manpower in different disciplines of Plastics Engineering & Technology as no similar institute was in existence in the country. International Labour Organization (ILO) served as the executing agency.
CIPET, a premier Institute is fully devoted to the growth of Petrochemicals & allied Industries focus on Skill Development, Technology Support Services, Academics & Research. CIPET invites applications from candidates for the following posts (Group-A) on Direct Recruitment basis:
- Manager (Technical)
- Senior Technical Officer
- Technical Officer
- Manager (P&A)
For detailed Recruitment Notification, Essential Qualifications & Experience, Application Form and Rules & Regulations, for any updates including amendments/corrigendum and results concerning this recruitment notification, kindly visit CIPET Website: www.cipet.gov.in.
Minimum Monthly Remuneration
- Manager (Technical) VII CPC Pay Matrix Level 12 & Basic Pay: Rs.78800/- per month
- Senior Technical Officer VII CPC Pay Matrix Level 11 & Basic Pay: Rs.67700/- per month
- Technical Officer VII CPC Pay Matrix Level 10 & Basic Pay: Rs.56100/- per month
- Manager (P&A) VII CPC Pay Matrix Level 12 & Basic Pay: Rs.78800/- per month
How to Apply
Duly filled in Applications strictly in the prescribed format along with necessary enclosures must reach Office of “Director (Administration), CIPET Head Office, T.V.K. Industrial Estate, Guindy, Chennai – 600 032” upto 30th December, 2022 by Registered/ Speed Post.
The Candidate should clearly mention “Advt. No. with date” and Name of the post applied for, on top
of the envelope.
Job Location 🇮🇳
Application Deadline on 30th December, 2022
Central Institute of Petrochemicals Engineering & Technology (CIPET), CIPET Head Office,
T.V.K. Industrial Estate,
Guindy, Chennai – 600 032, Tamilnadu
For Additional Information
Central Institute of Petrochemicals Engineering & Technology CIPET invites applications from outstanding and enthusiastic candidates for the position of Manager (Technical)/ Senior Technical Officer/ Technical Officer/ Manager (P&A)
- Government Job Opportunity in Central Institute of Petrochemicals Engineering & Technology (CIPET)
- Monthly Salary Rs.56100/- per month to Rs.78800/- per month
- Opportunity for M.E./M. Tech in Mech/ Chem/ Polymer Technology/ MBA / Post Graduation in Public Administration/ PG diploma
🔖 Post Expires on 30th December 2022