Birla Institute of Technology and Science, Pilani – Hyderabad campus is one of the premier technical and science institutes of higher learning in India. It was established by Birla Institute of Technology and Science, Pilani (Rajasthan) as one of its latest campuses in the year 2008 with the first batch graduating in the year 2012. BITS, Pilani is one of India’s top technical and science universities established under Sec. 3 of the UGC act. The campus is built with state-of-the-art infrastructure without affecting the scenic beauty of the area. Modern laboratories, well-furnished classrooms, lecture theatre complexes, student activity center, auditorium, playground and modern ICT infrastructure, all come together to make BITS Pilani, Hyderabad campus a well-equipped campus.
Applications are invited from interested and suitable candidates
for the post of Chief Medical Officer / Deputy Chief Medical Officer/ Resident Medical Officer/ HR Manager
- Chief Medical Officer / Deputy Chief Medical Officer – 1 Positions
- Resident Medical Officer (Male) – 1 Position
- HR Manager (Central HR Team) – 1 Position
Chief Medical Officer / Deputy Chief Medical Officer
MD/MBBS with 10 years of administrative experience of which at least 5 years of experience in level 12 or 13 equivalent
Should not be above 55 years of age as on October 31, 2022
Resident Medical Officer (Male)
MBBS with 3-5 years post qualification experience in similar role
Should not be above 45 years of age as on October 31, 2022
HR Manager (Central HR Team) MBA/PGDM with 8-10 years of experience in the field of Human Resources with exposure to setting up / managing HR processes
• Good communications skills and knowledge of MS Office and relevant programs applicable to the role.
Minimum Monthly Remuneration
- Chief Medical Officer / Deputy Chief Medical Officer – Level 13A* Rs.131100/-p.m. Or Level 13* Rs.123100/-p.m.
- Resident Medical Officer (Male) – Level 11* (Entry Pay Rs.67,700)
- HR Manager (Central HR Team) – Level 11 (Entry Pay Rs.67,700)
*Plus, Dearness Allowance, Non-Practicing Allowance and other benefits as per Institute Norms.
How to Apply
• These positions are open for both internal and external candidates.
• Internal candidates are requested to submit the application along with a letter justifying their suitability for the position duly forwarded by their Reporting Officers to the HR Manager.
• Interested candidates may send their applications to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The last date to submit the applications is November 10, 2022.
Suitable candidates can send your resumes to hr[at]hyderabad.bits-pilani.ac.in on or before 10 Nov, 2022.
Application Submission Deadline is November 10, 2022.
Job Location 🇮🇳
Birla Institute of Technology & Science, Pilani, Hyderabad Campus, Jawahar Nagar, Kapra Mandal, Medchal District – 500 078, Hyderbad, Telangana
For Additional Information
- Grants Manager Opportunity in Birla Institute of Technology & Science Pilani
- Monthly Salary Upto Rs. 1,31,100/-per month
- Grants Manager Opportunity for MD/MBBS/MBA/PGDM
🔖 Post Expires on 10th November 2022