Anna University was established on 4th September, 1978 as a unitary type of University. This University was named after Late Dr.C.N.Annadurai, former Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu. It offers higher education in Engineering, Technology, Architecture and Applied Sciences relevant to the current and projected needs of the society. Besides promoting research and disseminating knowledge gained therefrom, it fosters cooperation between the academic and industrial communities.
The University was formed by bringing together and integrating four well known technical institutions in the city of Madras (now Chennai) namely,
College of Engineering (CEG) (Established in 1794)
Alagappa College of Technology (ACT) (Established in 1944)
Madras Institute of Technology (MIT) (Established in 1949)
School of Architecture & Planning (SAP) (Established in 1957)
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the following Temporary Posts in the Office of the Centre for Entrance Examinations, Anna University, Chennai – 600 025.
- Professional Assistant – I
- Professional Assistant – I B.E/B.Tech in CSE/IT
- Labourer Less than VIII Std.
Minimum Monthly Remuneration
- Professional Assistant – I Rs. 797/- per day
- Labourer Less Rs. 321/- per day
How to Apply
Interested candidates are required to submit applications through online mode only by completing the Application Form and uploading copies of all required certificates.
For Professional Assistant – I
- Interested candidates shall send the bio-data as per the format attached below along with photocopy of certificates and contact details in a sealed envelope to “The Director, Centre for Entrance Examinations, Anna University, Chennai -600025” on or before 04.02.2022 5.00 pm.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. The date and time of interview will be intimated through E-mail/SMS/Phone call to the short listed candidates.
- Preference will be given to candidates possessing programming experience.
- Candidates should appear for the interview with all their original certificates.
- TA/DA will not be paid for attending the interview.
- The post is purely temporary and the selected candidates cannot claim for permanency of the job.
- The selected candidates shall report for duty immediately.
For Labourer : One Page biodata with photo along with your details
Application Submission Deadline 04.02.2022.
Job Location 🇮🇳
Anna University, Guindy, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600025
For Additional Information
- Government Job Opportunity in Anna University
- Daily Wages Rs. 321/- per day and Rs. 797/- per day
- Job Opportunity for B.E/B.Tech in CSE/IT